For Sale (or) 1972 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not in a huge hurry to sell my cruiser but since my wife and I are looking at buying a home I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea. I can always get another down the road I guess. We spent over two years redoing it. The 40 was taken completely apart and down to the frame. The frame was sanded to bare metal and primered and painted. There is zero rust. Almost every single thing on it is new, including the nuts and bolts. I've put less than 1,000 miles on it since finishing it last summer. There are a lot of attributes on this thing but here are a few. 350 SM465 Trans MSD ignition MSD starter all new engine components (i.e. - timing chain, water pump, battery, fuel pump, etc.) new aluminum radiator headers stainless steel dual exhaust Saginaw power steering with AGR gearbox 4 wheel disc brakes aftermarket digital gauges brand new wiring throughout vintage air heater custom rocker switch panel raptor lined underneath and inside cab tuffy locking center console with new cd deck and iPod hookup new speakers in the front and rear fold and tumble rear seat Toyota color code paint (a little over a year old) auxiliary rear tank (4) bilstein shocks (5) 35x14.50x15 super swampers with tons of tread mounted on polished aluminum 15x10 wheels I have more pictures if interested. This is a reliable 40 and starts every time. It gets tons of looks and compliments on the road. I'm asking $21,000 OBO. Throw something out, the worst I can say is no. PM me for more details or email me at jakedwilson@gmail.com Vehicle is located in Salem, Oregon. Thanks, Jake

IMG_3855 2.jpg

IMG_3852 2.jpg

image-2557733893.jpg

Last edited:
Things changed and now I do need to sell her. Still not in a huge hurry though.

Last edited:
Damn I want that FJ40! I can't afford it, but if I get wealthy anytime soon, I will PM you. What kind of cruising speed can she do?

Haha sounds good. I usually cruise about 65 on the freeway. Stays straights, drives well, and RPMs don't get too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom