Official ONSC Pig Cooker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do i request this on the website? I dont even know how to long onto website.

Just like Mud, go to the website, create a login, and login...

Then go to the Main Menu to ONSC Schedule, use the arrows to go to the desired month, click the day you want to reserve, and a little plus will show up and say Add Event... type in the info, and voila you're done...

Same for adding meetings, etc...

Thanks president.

Question on this cooker.... if i come to rdu u pick it up. Does that mean i need to bring it back right away? Since im the farther this away. I guess just check the calender and make no one is using it right away.

So we're at:

Brian
Jon
Mike
Ramon
Kenny - PAID
Johnny - PAID
Allen - PAID
Adam
Alex
Sean - PAID

Only need one more... unless the breakdown will be

$1000 Member buy-in
$1200 Club buy in

Four people have paid for the cooker. Everyone else, please get their $100 into the account when you can. Money can be given to Allen or myself, but make sure to let us know when you pay so we can record it.

We have a PIG COOKER!!!

Last edited:
No i have a pig cooker! Hahaha evil laugh!

can this come slightly north to DC

or be used by relatives in Raleigh?

I need to get some $ to you Johnny, I'll hook up w/ you tomorrow. With that said, one thing needs to be added to the rules IMO.

A cleaning clause - nothing worse than a nasty grill. Something along the lines of a $20 fine if the grill isn't appropriately cleaned up return. Can't have grease piling up in the bottom and getting nasty, etc.

:beer: R

clean the grate, but the rest adds flavor. Drip drip, yum.

I need to get some $ to you Johnny, I'll hook up w/ you tomorrow. With that said, one thing needs to be added to the rules IMO.

A cleaning clause - nothing worse than a nasty grill. Something along the lines of a $20 fine if the grill isn't appropriately cleaned up return. Can't have grease piling up in the bottom and getting nasty, etc.

We'll draft up the official rules and make a link on the website. That way we don't have to search through all the posts... But I agree...

I think i need to try out the fryer on this thing. Fried pickles anyone?

I will also get the 2 tanks filled with gas.

is it gas and charcoal? or just gas?

Uhhh i know it has gas tanks. Not sure if its charcoal too

^ thanks for all of the info

It's Propane only.

i would be all over it if i were close enough to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom