SOLD NOS Turn Signal Assemblies. OEM for 01/75 - 06/80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Threads
Let me say upfront that these are not cheap at $245 each but that is what I paid for them. I ordered them by accident from our friend in Yemen for another member that was needing the earlier light assemblies. I already have a pair as backup and have supplied a pair to at least one other member. The part numbers are different than the US numbers but they are correct. I assume it's a middle east number? Regardless, PM me if interested. $500 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

E6554E89-98DF-4035-983C-CFFF771431CF.jpeg

599B2240-5FC6-4CC6-8354-D3C8064CCD4B.jpeg

I typically like everything about the early pigs over the changes they made later. However, I do like the late front turn signals more. If I hadn't already modified my signals with LED lights I would entertain this purchase. I know this doesn't help you, but GL with sale.

good news is, they are probably 50% more valuable now.💲💲

With all this pig trading going on I thought I should bump these back up. Of course after "organizing" all my spare parts late last year, it would probably take me a few days to find them again if anyone wanted them.

I wish they were the earlier lights, I’d be there

Looks like the earlier lamp lenses are still available:

I got the lenses, looking for new set for pig I’m going to paint Ornch
Mr. Yemeni doesn't have any; or at least he didn't have any. That's how I ended up with this extra set of the later lights. Gentlemen wasn't very clear about which lights he needed.

Greg
I’ll take em, the wife just got home after two weeks in Hawaii with her grandma who was 98 passed.

I’ll gladly send you some funds this weekend.
Jon

Well meant to pm that…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom