Newby from Colorado. Hi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just signed up to get to know some of you and learn. I bought a 2010 MT four months ago. We are enjoying it. Been to Moab and Ouray a few times. Getting some of the quirks figured out.

I think it has most of the available factory options. Rear locker, A trac, camers, sensors, rear wiper, (three in the front, ha ha) It's got a 3 inch Ikon lift, 285/70/17 BFG AT's on stock wheels, Toyota installed short shift linkage. The first thing I made was a 6 foot bed with two drawers and two lift up compartments that my Wife, Dog and I can sleep comfortably in. I just installed two 12 volt sockets that are always hot. Can now open rear door and window from inside the cargo area. Have added 4 extra roof rack cross members for strength, (Still looking for two more)

Still need some skids, rear lca's, and build me some bumpers. What a mess up front for the DIYer.

I own an 07 2 door Wrangler. I don't think (without investing a ton of cash) this thing will ever take its place when it comes to extreme off road, but is so much better for everything else. We are really digging the exploring and sleeping inside aspect of this vehicle.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Yep. Blue room is better for fj's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom