New to the Group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dereksvoice.com
Hello JSC! My name is Derek, I live in Medford and I've got an 86 FJ60 that I've been pampering for about 16 years.

I'd like to get in the loop on outings that are planned and communicate with other CruiserHeads; please add my address to the feed: provoice@woolybuggerproductions.com

About my rig: Rebuilt engine about 10k ago - Odo shows 260k. Old Man Emu suspension, IPOR seats, Tuffy console box and ARB/Winch on the front with OEM fog lights. I'd like to replace the rear bumper which is getting some rust on, and would like some suggestions on what to consider.

About me: Single, no kids, self-employed, 48 y.o. More into excursions than crawling with the rig. I enjoy mountain/road biking; camping; photo safaris; metal detecting; beer & wine.

Sheesh I feel like I'm on Match all over again!! :)

:cheers: and Welcome!

Most the get togethers and outings are discussed here, so watch for anything up coming..... like the mining claim run on the 17th :).

I'll add you to the e-mailing list. I don't send out to often however.

:clap: :bounce2: :steer: :hillbilly:
Welcome!
:cool:

Welcome Derek! As said above, most of our run planning happens here on Mud... Glad to have you aboard! We're doing a camping trip the weekend after this. It's about a 2-2.5 hour drive from Medford, but totally worth it! Look at the Mining Claim run thread for more info! :cheers:

Yo....! ;):smokin: Get Jesse out there and we'd almost be able to circle the wagons! :hillbilly: 60's...good years and....good years! :clap: They didn't have a 60 till an 80! :flush:

Last edited:
HI! Welcome Derek! .. I'm not allowed weekends due to my vocational issues but look forward to seeing you again! Mobydick borrowed your FJ60's springs at one point in time. I've heard your work and wondered how you were doing. Glad to see you are still 'Cruisin'.

thanks for the replies, guys! I'll see how to get notified when new stuff comes up on this thread.

thanks for the replies; I'll Watch the thread for updates. Sorry I missed the Mining Claim run.

thanks for the replies, guys! I'll see how to get notified when new stuff comes up on this thread.
At the top of the thread, below the larger white title, over to the right there is a link to "watch thread", click that and set up how you want. Or on the main part of this section you do the same thing and you can get email alerts when anything is posted in any thread in the JSC club section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom