New member! Howdy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi!
I am a new member and look forward to learning from people and there experiences!
I have been a Toyota guy till last year! That's when I bought my first 2006-GX470 sport package with KDSS! Then just last weekend I bought a one owner 2007-LX470 for the wife!
I started out with a '95 Tacoma 4x4, then went to the '98 T100 4x4, then the 2000 LC 100 in River Rock green, awesome rig, regretted selling it! Then a 2004 Tundra TRD 4x4, which, sadly I sold today!
I am a man with a jitter bug, always wanting to see what is over the hill or around the bend, I have camped and travelled nearly everywhere in WA, OR, and many places in MT, ID, and WY.
I look forward to sharing on this forum. Jason
2006GX470A.JPG

Welcome to the club - nice color combo if I do say so myself. Where in WA are you?

Thank you! I reside in the crazy confines of Pierce County!!

Welcome! Great choice! I loved my FJ40 and still have two FJ80's, but the GX is compact, nimble, and fun.

Saw the running boards on Craigslist, so I assume some sliders are going on. You find some that are KDSS compatible? I tried to get metaltech to"test fit" some while I was down there getting my lift, but they ran out of time. Lookin forward to watching your build.

Your a hawk! Nothing getting by you! Yes, researching now to see what my options are....I do not want anything that will encumber the clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom