New GCLC shirt (2 Viewers)

Pick a slogan for the new shirts...

• What could possibly go wrong?

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Land Cruiser. Embarrassing other 4x4s since 1956.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Up and over yours.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, my truck is an extension of my penis.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(whiney, nasally, school kid rant on)

WTF HERE. THIS ISN'T FAIR! WHY ISN'T MY SUGGESTED SLOGAN IN THE POOL OF REVISED CHOICES??! (sigh). Mine was the-e-e best of ALL the suggestions (sob) and I just know MINE would win if it were included in THIS poll. (sniff, sniff) (heavy sob) (waah-waah-waah...) .......(MOMMY!!!)

Just kidding here (to most). Rich and I will forever love the ole flux-capacitor reference, even if it's not in the running.

Mike in PA (ballot cast already)

Additional slogan suggestions (should there be a third 'revison' of the on line poll):

LAND CRUISER
The Zen of Off-road

TOYOTA
The Zen of 4-LO

YOU CAN'T BOLT ON EXPERIENCE

Enough with this crap already! I'll vote again and again, doesn't matter. But let's stick to a list we can all agree on. Yes a third poll may be in order. Just list every damn one we have gotten so far and just go in best to worst order. If we have 10 submissions, you vote in order of best like to no like. The top 3 winners go to the finals and we post a poll.
My favorite by far is a modification of one not on the list previously mentioned...
(Toyota plus 4 Lo equals Zen)
T-shirt Logo.jpg

Last edited:
How about we make our slogan...

I can't believe you mother fxxxers are going to make me do this!

As in...

I can't believe you mother fxxxers are going to make me do this! Now I need to become president next year just to do 1 thing, which is ram a slogan down your throats that represents the NYC area rather than the lame ass generic or nerdy choices. Bastards. I warn you though, that will be the only thing I do, choose a slogan than I won't do s*** before or after that. And frankly who is going to stop me from becoming president... not like anybody actually votes.

What could possibly go wrong? SERIOUSLY!?!?! Why not just throw a yeehaw at the end there?

Oh and that tjet + 4 lo = zen is just a rehashed bumper sticker... and frankly I don't want to have to explain to every knuckle dragging mook that it is not a 0 or have to answer why it equals the Lucent symbol.:flipoff2:

Ok... I'm making an executive decision. The slogan on the next shirt will be, in black type on a black shirt:

"hold my beer and watch this!"

I'm in, only I want mine to be a long-sleeve hoodie with the word "y'all" added to the end of the slogan. :hillbilly: I am a slave to fashion y'know.

Mike in PA
(my knuckles don't drag, do they?) :confused:

I spoke with Dave today. He liked mine and the fugeabouit one... he agreed it captured the particular... how can I put this... gentle nature of the kind, down home folk in the NYC area.

I spoke with Dave today. He liked mine and the fugeabouit one... he agreed it captured the particular... how can I put this... gentle nature of the kind, down home folk in the NYC area.

Sweet. Dave IS a really good guy and great for the club, that's why he's El Presidente. Do tell, how were the poll numbers impacted after your nice little conversation, hmm?

R.I.P.

Is this thread officially dead? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom