New for McGrew this year... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don- You should be buying lottery tickets.
Dave
No kidding Dave. Funny thing is I never gamble but I will buy a raffle ticket. I've never won anything in a raffle until Rubithon '06.
TLCA has been very very good to me:D

The BJ60 on it's way to Guatemala? :D

Another 60 getting it's motor mount repaired....

and a big 4Runner obviously ready for the trail!
a BJ60.jpg
a broken mount.jpg
a 4runner.jpg

The Trail Teams doing what they could to break the FJC.... it didn't work! :D

Tony and I.... having too much fun :cheers: Thanks again T!

and the end of the trail.

A very good run this year, not much carnage. I did well (?) at the raffle, I think i was the first one Tony kicked out by sticking me with 2 shirts that didn't fit! Thanks for that! Maybe with a little luck I'll be driving my own truck next year... :cheers: To Tony and Jeff!!!
a the trail teams.jpg
a tony and I.jpg
a end.jpg

This is such a fun run. looks like a great time once again. I really hated to miss it this year. Hope to make it next time.

This is such a fun run. looks like a great time once again. I really hated to miss it this year. Hope to make it next time.

Yep, missed you this year Bob. See you next I hope :cheers:

Had a great time, thanks to all!
IMG_9864.jpg
IMG_9933.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg

The BJ60 on it's way to Guatemala? :D

Yep!! We arrived yesterday. Nice to see a few pics of my truck up on the thread. I'll be sure to wear my "McGrew" shirt at the next 4x4guatemala outing.

It was great having you guys join us ... talk about putting the McGrew ride on the International map!

It was great having you guys join us ... talk about putting the McGrew ride on the International map!

Depending on timing maybe we'll be there next year in the '55. I had expected Carlos to have his '55 there and I was looking forward to that.

Depending on timing maybe we'll be there next year in the '55. I had expected Carlos to have his '55 there and I was looking forward to that.

...aw shucks, that put a tear in my eye. :)

I need to get my trail pig fixed. I plan on driving it next year! I'll keep folks posted. Can't wait until then.

For now here are a couple pics...
IMG_3297 copy.jpg
IMG_3296 copy.jpg
IMG_3300 copy.jpg

Hope to see you before then Ron, wouldn't mind checking out the rigs you drive while not working.

Come out to the Marlin crawler roundup at the Con. Its getting the front linked up right now and possibly the rear if there is time.
In Oct, after the tour is done. Woody and I were talking about running the Con & Fordyce, and maybe the Hammers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom