Builds NEW Cruiser buggy - Sunray Engineering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL, Rodney has never worked so gingerly! Looks awesome. Should have had every component Powder coated CLEAR!! :cool: That gold Cad looks great too. :beer:

Spent last half of the day with the guys......helped unwrap and remove the protection off the parts and penatrations that didn't get powdercoat. The coaters really did a great job and knew what they were working with. They went allout to keep powdercoat out of unwanted areas.

Helped hang the rear axle and links.....alot will be happening in the next couple weeks. :D :D

Jimbro

What Jim said
LG
HPIM0652 (Small).JPG

OK -

Now that Lance is done with pink diff covers and we are back to focusing on getting this buggy done, when and where is the first trip? I want to get it on my calendar.

Can't wait Jim - it is too cool!

It will also be good to get you back in a LC... :D :D

I think they just lost interest in the project and it's collecting dust under a baby crib and some old furniture. :D

Ed

Rock Taxi said:
I think they just lost interest in the project and it's collecting dust under a baby crib and some old furniture. :D

Ed

I'm thinkin' Jim either fed them too much :beer:
or he needs to bring some more over........

Lance has found an old flower delivery van with broke spring bolts to play with............his real passion.

spill it....

oh wait, nevermind....I've GOT all the pics :D

OK OK heres a few, this part of it doesnt look like much is going on, but there is. Rodney's just about all wired out in the engine compartment, now to finish the interior. The descision to keep the axle stuff under wraps is not mine to make, or I woulda shown you allready.

Butch, I forgot I told you about my days as a pro flower delivery van racer, I didnt divulge any thing else I should know about did I?

LG
HPIM0695 (Small).JPG
HPIM0696 (Small).JPG
HPIM0697 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
LanzG said:
Butch, I forgot I told you about my days as a pro flower delivery van racer, I didnt divulge any thing else I should know about did I?
LG

Yes, but the statute of limitations probably has not run out on some of it, so I ain't repeating ...............yet. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom