Need Clutch peddle and master cylinder assembly for my diesel swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys. I'm still gathering parts for my 4bd1t diesel swap with a nv 4500. I need a clutch peddle for my fzj 80 though and would rather just find a factory one that will bolt up to my 97 fzj 80.

I'm having a hard time locating one. Ive been able to find a couple websites that have the parts diagram of the clutch components where I can order the parts too, but I don't want to order all the parts separately, I want the whole clutch peddle and master cylinder so I can just bolt up to my 80. I guess I understand that Id probably have to order the master cylinder separate from the clutch peddle, but what are the part numbers I should be looking for????

Here one website I found where I can order all the parts but looks like a few aren't available anymore:
5518060021https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Toyota&ssd=%24HQwdckgWVlERDhZJUkADBgAFEB8UFAIRWwgTFmVzYXV7SUlZEF5XFwgTFn4xL0ECfxlycX5mZTxHVRIRQlYQCRRYHgkVHhMWU1tXFgxLV0hPTUFcVnNPFAgMHRAJBhkQVV1SSV9bAQIEBxAfFl8FR0MQAAUEBgEMd0kYB21zYlsHWFZMUlxJVnYV%24&vid=0&cid=2&uid=325439&q=

So where the heck do I order the parts I need and do I need to order all the small parts and put it all together or can I just order it as a drop in assembly???

Thanks guys. Also, Id have no problem with used parts but have no idea where to start looking.

I'll be mating this up to the isuzu slave cylinder on the 4bd1t's bell housing.

--
--
I still have the requested item(s) stated in your advert. Get back to me with a phone number if you are still in the market and a list of what you are looking to purchase. It's best to reach me on e-mail marcuschuka@gmail.com or text (+1781) 309-7436

Thanks so far for the responses. Sent marcus 12 a email regarding his lead. I forgot to ask to email me at t_hall76@hotmail.com instead of pm. I dont check this forum that often.

So still looking for these parts and thanks guys.

No response from marcus12. Sent him an email a month or more ago. Let me know if anyone can help, or if there is any links to some threads of fabricating/moding a peddle/master from a different vehicle.

Oh and just realized i made a dup thread when i started this. Sorry.

Ever find a pedal assembly i am aslo doing a nv4500 to a 4bt, pulling the 700r4 out to go manual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom