Need a pair of axles or housings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
Guys, I am in need of a rear axle housings to build into FJ45 rear axle.

I need:
Any FJ55 rear axle housing and long side shaft. The 55 axlehousing is special because it has sway bar brackets that are needed for this build. Or a 66-later FJ45 housing.

Don't need diffs, drum brakes, steering, etc.

I will have a pair of very early FJ45 axles to trade for this stuff, if that's any interest.

Last edited:
Thanks Nick!

Nick has some of the stuff, but we're still on the hunt for a FJ55 rear axle housing (or a fj40/45) that has the mounts for rear sway bar.

Hodgie, I do still want those tires, and I have a trailworthy frt fender to give you. But IDK when I'll be down your way. Soon, I hope.

So I was talking to Luke yesterday and he was telling me there is a 55 sitting at Fryman's that still has the rear end under it... You might want to try and get a hold of him...

I'm also needing a tcase, the output bearing in mine is toast... I if you have one u might want to part with let me know... or Nick too... :D

:cheers:

hodgie, is frydaddy on the monster truck circuit right now?
Haven't talked to him for a few years...
Will you E-M me a ph# or email for him?

Yea.. I think Paul has been in Vegas, so Frydaddy is probably out there too...
I don't have a phone number for him, you might try thru FB... i will get a hold of Luke and get a number for ya...

:cheers:

I might have a fj55 housing up on my hillside. I'll check tonight & let you know. Ken

I might have a fj55 housing up on my hillside. I'll check tonight & let you know. Ken

Nope,

I do have a frt & rear from a 76 or 77 FJ55. Both are complete Frt has warn hubs. $ or trade.

Thread dredge!

I'm still looking for the 1966-1980 FJ55 or 45 rear axle housing. I actually have a 40 housing, but it would be easier if I didn't have to fab & weld on the tabs for a sway bar, tabs that are already on some axle housings.

Have a centered FJ40/45 rear axle to trade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom