My New BumpIt High Clearance Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got it installed a few weeks ago but have been travelling, so no chance to take pics. Mike is a great guy to work with and the craftsmanship is excellent. So happy to finally get the spare out from inside the cargo area!

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

Note - the wiring isn't part of the kit. I did this bit myself.
photo.jpg

photo%201.jpg

nice looking bumper.

That's a bumper with some sweet lines. I like the dual clevis mounts.:cool:

Looks great. Not trying to bump your thread but did you have to use spacers for you FJ cruiser wheels on your truck. I love the looks of them and have been looking for a set.

Thanks

YEAH BUMP IT ! :cheers:

Mike is super cool to work with. I have his sliders and a simple = (cheap) tire swing cause I wanted the tire moved right now & I want to make that space a cargo box. Also want that bumper with the dual swing outs: tire, hi lift jack & two or three Jerry cans. Just need the cash for all my projects :doh:

Nice! I am getting a tube front bumper from Mike very soon! That rear bumper is awesome!

Looks great. Not trying to bump your thread but did you have to use spacers for you FJ cruiser wheels on your truck. I love the looks of them and have been looking for a set.

Thanks

I didn't and haven't had any noticeable bearing wear over the last couple years... Dont know if you are even supposed to? They tuck really nice.

Hey AppleTech.

Mike built a high-clearance rear bumper for me. His directions look fairly straight-forward, but are text only - they don't include pictures. Do you have pics from your install? The pics in this thread don't show up for me. They would help me feel better about going at the rear crossmember with a sawsall!

Hey AppleTech.

Mike built a high-clearance rear bumper for me. His directions look fairly straight-forward, but are text only - they don't include pictures. Do you have pics from your install? The pics in this thread don't show up for me. They would help me feel better about going at the rear crossmember with a sawsall!
Unfortunately I don’t have the pics anymore and the server hosting them is gone :( don’t have the cruiser either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom