For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Had I found your 2013 here in Texas at that price, I'd have considered it very seriously. Especially given that's when the model got a refresh. I really wanted a 2013+, but I just couldn't find any around here at a price I could swallow.

And having had two 100's and now this 200, my family is still more fond of the 100 than the 200. I'm not in that camp, but four of the five people in my house are! So, either way, I think it'd be hard to go wrong.

There was one in Houston back in January. Sorry I bought it (AutoNation did an intradealer transfer to Chicago).

As far as pricing as the op requested it was $49k (including shipping) for a tan 2013 with 49k miles and clean carfax. Oh and it was Toyota CPO, so it came with a 12 month full warranty plus 7/100k powertrain. I opted for the bumper to bumper Toyota VSA for 7/100k for an extra $1250 since I financed 5 years. We only drive about 9-10k per year so the warranty should run out around the time I pay it off in early 2021 with 100k on it.

I have been monitoring the 200 market and this is the lowest list price I have seen to date in my region, 149k miles though.
click here

20008 silver, $26,991 list price, Alabama

That's not too far off Manheim auction prices IIRC

Just purchased a 1 owner 2011 with 55k miles, excellent condition, service records, etc $44k

Just purchased a 1 owner 2011 with 55k miles, excellent condition, service records, etc $44k

That's a good price. Recent auction for an above average condition 2011 with just under 50k on the clock was a bit over $44k. That's auction sale price - the dealer still needs to pay the auction house, get it to their lot, fix anything broken, and sell it at a profit.

image.jpeg
Just picked up my 2011 white on tan 200. CPO truck with 85k on the clock for $37,500. Truck has all the records with perfect service history. I am very happy.

Wow, @slimwat , that is an incredible deal.

2011 Black n Tan 87k mi $38,xxx. On the market for a while (started at 43,xxx) One owner, Las Vegas Truck needs tires soon and belts are squealing. New Bilsteins in front. Going local mechanic tomorrow. AutoCheck is clean. PM sent to Mogwai for a Car Fax. Fingers crossed.

2013 Dk Grey, Certified, 3k miles, $58,000

2011 Black n Tan 87k mi $38,xxx. On the market for a while (started at 43,xxx) One owner, Las Vegas Truck needs tires soon and belts are squealing. New Bilsteins in front. Going local mechanic tomorrow. AutoCheck is clean. PM sent to Mogwai for a Car Fax. Fingers crossed.
Is your engine compartment squeaky clean? They most likely used some spray cleaner and as a result got some on your belts. It should go away, I wouldn't go replacing just yet. Mine had the same thing, I had the same initial thought, until I inspected and it did go away with use.

2013 Dk Grey, Certified, 3k miles, $58,000
How in the world are you all finding 2013 LC's with only 3-5k miles?

I bought a 2013 with 41k miles in May for 54,500 for what it is worth. You all did really well. Congrats.

How in the world are you all finding 2013 LC's with only 3-5k miles?

I bought a 2013 with 41k miles in May for 54,500 for what it is worth. You all did really well. Congrats.

Given the fact that there are probably 20+ Toyota dealers in a 30 mile radius of Los Angeles, if your patient enough, something always comes up.

Is your engine compartment squeaky clean? They most likely used some spray cleaner and as a result got some on your belts. It should go away, I wouldn't go replacing just yet. Mine had the same thing, I had the same initial thought, until I inspected and it did go away with use.
It was clean but I had a PPI done, tech said it's the belt and tensioner. Among other problems. Too many details to clog up this thread but I'm still looking... How many miles on yours?

It was clean but I had a PPI done, tech said it's the belt and tensioner. Among other problems. Too many details to clog up this thread but I'm still looking... How many miles on yours?

Just hit 80k.

My most recent observation in the 200 series hunt - in the Southeast there are a LOT more LX570s with lower mileage at lower prices than there are LCs. I welcome your thoughts on this!

Agreed on more LXs available than LCs.

Also, it's gone now (not to me), but I saw a '14 LC (blk ext / tan int) for $56,984 over the July 4th weekend at Walter's Porsche in Riverside, CA.

There were/have been a lot more "200 series" LXs sold than LCs. It's just a matter of the lack of supply of used LCs that makes them harder to find, and bolsters the price. Plus... the LC namesake helps it hold value for longer. You can look at the 100 series for evidence, LXs are also easier to come by and < $$ than the LCs on the open market (I'm not saying KBB just what you can actually find them for). Anyway... not surprised by your findings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom