Monstaliner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@sbrodacz
a mate of mine with a body shop has experience with this. He redid some accident damage on my old 4-runner that we had monsta-lined in a two-tone. Then, a few weeks ago, we monstalined his uncles truck, and that night a shop-fire burned one side of the truck bed to bare metal. He successfully relined the damage the following day. Give him or call, or text him (he's not on MUD). His name is Brandon: 208-940-1412. Tell him Mike sent you. All the best!

I haven't retouched my Monstaliner but I plan to once I'm done doing all the body trimming. Is it the Monstaliner that's peeling? If so, that's not good. That's means improper surface prep. According to ML, you can recoat and touchup, but you need to scuff the original ML paint. If it's peeling or flaking off, then you'll need to remove as much as you can otherwise you'll have the same problem down the road.

I haven't retouched my Monstaliner but I plan to once I'm done doing all the body trimming. Is it the Monstaliner that's peeling? If so, that's not good. That's means improper surface prep. According to ML, you can recoat and touchup, but you need to scuff the original ML paint. If it's peeling or flaking off, then you'll need to remove as much as you can otherwise you'll have the same problem down the road.

It is the actual monstaliner that's peeling. It's only in two small areas. I followed the directions to a T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom