Milling Machine rolling base (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I made a base for my heavy (460) table saw and end up in such a fiasco..
IMG_3368-XL.jpg

Cheap wood, (even if is from heavy pallets) is just to unreliable, Free is never FREE if you end up spending hours and hours working on it, well not working, just fixing the shortcoming of the wrong material....

I end up addid this massive gussets to the top because the casters mounts where flexing and touching the floor (Very uneven surface)
IMG_3400-XL.jpg

The idea was to piggyback my thickness planer, smart yes, save a ton of space sure, but is just to much freaking work..
IMG_3386%20%281%29-XL.jpg

Note: Color choices by my 3 year old, but I had to accept I love them too..
IMG_3575-XL.jpg

Well personally give me "Blue Balls" Because even if I have the tools (And I do not) I have no clue what to do with them.. ;)

Put me in that catagory. I enjoy watching the threads though.

I can do some things but as my brother says , " you can pick up a hammer or you can pick up the phone ".

That is a pretty cool feature. I've always admired a wood craftsman. I'm still learning everyday brother.
Well at least Wood is easy to cut, I did get Popeye arms from making 45 deggre chanfers with a 9" grinder, tons of respect..

The logistics of heavy metal fabrication are just insanely complicated, especially when hot, is like ballet when done right..

Cool video, thanks for sharing.

I will be out of commission for elevon months as I had three procedures done to my left shoulder to repair damage. I'm on my second week of hell as the pain can be tremendous at times.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Cool video, thanks for sharing.

I will be out of commission for elevon months as I had three procedures done to my left shoulder to repair damage. I'm on my second week of hell as the pain can be tremendous at times.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Oh dude I feel your pain, To bad I like your posting the best..

i get my 3th spine fusion (with replacement disc, so funky medical Urethane) the 30 of this month...

Scary Sh^tless even if I know my doctor is the bomb..

Get better soon, I hope you achieve fully recovery..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom