Mid-Coast-Yota, Regarding all Hampton Roads, and Coastal Carolina Toyotas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If there is anyone who still isn't sure where the meeting place is just let me know. we are going to have some coffee and donut for everyone. I have two jerry cans (one hasn't even been used yet) with plastic spring loaded nozzels that work ok. Let me know if I should bring them for the guys driving the 40s. I have a two burner stove that i will bring and I also have a table but right now it is covered by the serpentine kit off my 40. we can look in the morning and if we decide we need it I can find another place for the parts.

See you guys in an hour or so ... Can't wait!

We had a BLAST today !!!!

Got a crap load of pics, and no oil pressure (just the signal) truck runs fine. A little vibe now, but I think that is just due to 5" of lift, no castor correction, and new driveshafts, maybe they settled in a bit or something ...

Need to find a way to gather all the pics in one spot. i guess the site would be easiest, so Wes let me know how I do it ... Or I will just load them into Photobucket or my myspace for now ...

great guys, thanks everyone for the turnout and good times ...

-Josh

Total Damage Estimate:

$20 in cleaning supplies (steam cleaner for the flood) :D

josh i sent you a link before in you im's. you can do it through internet explorer. Mozilla has a add on for a ftp client.

I was surprised to see so many horses.

Last edited:
Noel you have a head light out.

People who want a FTP site for uploading let me know.

Wes, thank you very much for the trip. Yeap, my driver side head light is out due to muddy water inside the housing. Men, those mud holes are deep. Oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow.

I like these pics. Look at the smoke coming out of mike's hood.

In the second pic notice the ice on the upper grill.

cDSC05907.JPG

cDSC05909.JPG
cDSC05907.JPG
cDSC05909.JPG

Last edited:
This is a pretty cool video if you have High speed internet. It's kind of big right now. I will compress it later. Not bad for a digital camera. If you download it you should save it to your hard drive.

VIDEO --->https://72.218.63.67/midatlantic/wesley/MOV05911.MPG

Oh yeah this wasn't the deepest hole.

Last edited:
Wes, thank you very much for the trip. Yeap, my driver side head light is out due to muddy water inside the housing. Men, those mud holes are deep. Oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow.

does the wife know yet you went out with that thing? and submerged it?

Hey guys I am so glad this is really taking off, just wish I was in the 757 full time. I'm so bummed I missed this I am going wheelin tomorrow.

does the wife know yet you went out with that thing? and submerged it?

Nope, she doesn't know yet and she will never know unless she reads this thread:D and see a picture of the LX450 as a submarine:grinpimp: I told her that the trails were nothing but sands, ha ha ha.

Nice finally meeting up with everybody. We had a blast. Current damage assesment:

1. license plate holder $20.00
2. Bent antenna $????
3. Bruised ego(for getting stuck in the mud) $priceless

Looking forward to doing it some more. Thanks Noel for being my wing man at the beginning when we got lost from the group beacuse I was fiddle farting around trying to get my LC in low gear. I have some great pic. Will post on the website after I join. Later

Frank

Nice finally meeting up with everybody. We had a blast. Current damage assesment:

1. license plate holder $20.00
2. Bent antenna $????
3. Bruised ego(for getting stuck in the mud) $priceless

Looking forward to doing it some more. Thanks Noel for being my wing man at the beginning when we got lost from the group beacuse I was fiddle farting around trying to get my LC in low gear. I have some great pic. Will post on the website after I join. Later

Frank

Frank, you are more than welcome bro!:cheers::beer: At least we got your t-case to shift to 4lo and got both front and rear diff locks to work which indicated by having solid lights on the combination meter:cheers:

Also many THANKS to Chris for the Donuts and Coffee and for volunteering his house for our meeting place. Thanks Chris!!!! You da Man!

Here are some pictures during our trail ride.
group photo front at corolla beach.jpg
group photo front at corolla beach1.jpg
group photo rear.jpg

1. Josh's Dad taking the helm:steer:
2. Wild Horses at Corolla.
3. Muddy water dripping from under the truck:cool:.
josh's dad taking the helm.jpg
wild horses at corolla beach, nc.jpg
kaymar deluxe bumper with tire carrier.jpg

Looks like I missed out on a nice trip. Glad you all had a good and safe time. Unfortunately, I have just become a victim of our economy and am looking for a new job, so the search overrode my wishes to join you guys. The good news is that the 60 is once again my daily driver. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Andrew

I had a blast; it was very cool to meet you guys. I can't wait to do this again....Now I remember why I sold my first 40 for a brand new WRX...by the time I got home I was beet from driving in the 40 all day.

Good Times,

Corey

noel, I thought you were being a little wussy when you said my lights were blinding you .... hahahaha ... If you're interested, I'll let you know where I got those headlight bulbs ....

group20photo20front20at20corolla20b.jpg

noel, I thought you were being a little wussy when you said my lights were blinding you .... hahahaha ... If you're interested, I'll let you know where I got those headlight bulbs ....

group20photo20front20at20corolla20b.jpg

Okay Josh, where are the pictures? Where is the picture of the LX going to the muddy water? Post them up bro!

We had a great time yesterday! Thanks to everyone that brought food, cooked and had a hand in putting the trip together!

My oil pressure gauge is also reading zero. I hope the sending unit isnt fried. I tossed the bug guard and reattached my front plate, and a quick stop by the car wash and everything else is fine just need to wash under the hood!

I like the pics and the video, here's a few I took...
P1040037b.JPG
P1040054b.JPG
P1040069b.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom