March 23, 2024 tech day (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The plan is to pull the t-case apart on my 94 FZj80 and install both the 10% underdrive gears and the 3:1 low range set. I am not sure we will have time to do more than one case. Maybe two?? If anyone has an extra case they want to bring and bench build, we can try that as well?

My lift will have the 80 on it but there is room in the driveway to do whatever, drink and or heckle the rest of us.

Hey guys, Betsy offered to install steering wheel covers for anyone who wants it. I imagine she can do 2-3 during tech day before her fingers give out.

She is asking for a $100 donation for her time and supplies per wheel. Does not include cover.

Let me know who needs one done.

She ask that they be real leather and prefers ones that are pre punched.

Attached is mine for reference.

IMG_0332.jpeg

IMG_0239.jpeg

IMG_0240.jpeg

Hey guys, Betsy offered to install steering wheel covers for anyone who wants it. I imagine she can do 2-3 during tech day before her fingers give out.

She is asking for a $100 donation for her time and supplies per wheel. Does not include cover.

Let me know who needs one done.

She ask that they be real leather and prefers ones that are pre punched.

Attached is mine for reference.

View attachment 3574828

View attachment 3574829

View attachment 3574830
I’m in on this! I have same kit as you used.

Link to the kit?

You said 10am right? JK I can be there at 9 no problem

You said 10am right? JK I can be there at 9 no problem
Well, if the truck aint here, kinda hard to work on it.... Next in line please!

If you need to get it over Friday night just to be here on time, we can talk about that too, lol!

Please post up what you plan to work on, or spectate and heckle!

I do not know how long the first one is going to take, but you may want, bring parts needed to do each job. That includes, fluids, RTV, parts, shop rags etc. I do not mind helping and using the shop but consumables cost money.

I have watched a couple of videos and am hoping to get the first one done in 2 1/2 hours or so, maybe less.?!?!?!?! How many sets of t-case gears can we get done in one day? Edwards will be first (if it is here on time) and you guys need to fight over flip a coin for who is 2nd, and possible 3rd. Not sure we can get 4 in? If they are out of the truck then that is a different story.

if there is time for me Id like to be one of them. With that said if there are others 2 or more I don't mind stepping aside

@matzell confirming that all I need to bring for the steering wheel beautification is the original kit? Betsy has the other better components ie thread etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom