LX470 for Baja Rack?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
If anyone is near Vista and can take their LX by BajaRack to see John it would be greatly appreciated. He has the LC rack complete but wants to make damn sure all is good for the LX as well...

jgjata@bajarack.com

I am trying to buy a rack and told him 1LoudLX told me it was not an issue and about the 5 different mounts per side under the strip...but they want to make sure it works perfect and itemize any differences for their instructions and such before it is released to public.

John asked me to post this for him...thanks.

I am about half an hour from Vista, let me email him. I am in the market for a rack myself for my 02 LX.

I am about half an hour from Vista, let me email him. I am in the market for a rack myself for my 02 LX.

give him a yell...they are standing by. and I am as well since they wont send me a rack until they check it out for themselves to be absolutely sure it will work. LOL I guess you got to love the commitment to their product and customers....but man I was hoping to have rack on by beginning of September. :)

Is there a price on the rack yet?

I had a price given to me for shipping this month...but contact BajaRack for MSRP as I have not seen it written anywhere. It is comparable to the pricing on their other racks...no significant difference in my opinion... :) :)

Maxdog,
If you can't make it, I can I'm only 20 mins and have many clients close by so it's not a big deal.

Jon

Jon,

I am in Mission Valley and I won't be able to make it up there until at least wednesday or thursday next week, if you can get there sooner then go for it. Let me know before I email them.

Where about are you in SD County, maybe we can get together and do a run for me to break in my transfer case.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim I can go by this Wed or Thurs. I'll let John at Baja know.

I'm in Clairemont next to the 805 so I can there pretty fast.
PM on the run.

Jon

Tim,
I got John's email today and saw that he really didn't needs us so soon. I email him back and told him to let me know if he need me or not I was open.

Jon

PS. Brock just have to be a little patient:bounce2:

Maxdog and Brock,

I get excited about new rack(s):grinpimp: so I jumped on early. I am :eek: and notice LX470 only now and I have a LC100 last I check. :doh:. So Maxdog you will have to go up and see John on 9/2, hope that's ok. My bad! Still going to go up and check the rack.

Jon

So did one of you guys go by and let Baja do a prefit on the BajaRack so I can get mine on order and John wont get an ulcer??? :D :D :D

Tell me it happened and things were great....and you have just been busy. :)

Brock,

I went up to see John but he had sold it before I could get there. But like I said before I have a LC100 not LX470 so I can't really help. But I am going to buy the rack and ask him to put mesh flooring so that I don't land on my a__ . :D

Well if an LX does not step up I am going to twist his arm to ship one to me anyhow and I will do the photo instructions and report for him.....and if it does not work (but I am positive it will) then I will just turn around and try to sell it to a LC guy in area....no biggie.

So, if the african outback rack can fit on my LX as easily as it does on LCs, why wont the baja? I could swing by there and have it test fit on my LX if you buy me one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom