GM Low Idle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I am the owner of a 1992 GMC Yukon 2 door, and I have been haveing many problems with it lately. Mostly Idling issues. Recently i have changed my ICV valve thinking that i what could be causing my rough and low idle, but it was not. So I decided i would change my fuel filter... That wasn't the problem either. Today I replaced my EGR Valve hoping that would fix the problem. NOPE! The problem I have is that i can't figure out what it could be. Scanned the truck for codes and got back code 12 everytime. I put my truck into reverse or drive and the idle drops below 500rpms. I then accelerate and the truck seems to lose all power for at least 2 seconds then all of a sudden all power is replaced and runs again fine until i have to stop again! I need help with this one guys. Any feedback helps!

*forgot to mention all vacuum lines are fine.

It would help if you said what engine is in it. Also, joining a site primarily devoted to Toyota Land Cruisers just to ask for GM help probably isn’t going to get a lot of traffic - despite this being a GM section, it has only had a half dozen posts since April 2016.

May be a bad TPS or MAP sensor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom