Lone Star Cruiser Roundup '08 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

just a note for all you Pumpkin Heads coming in on Wednesday night. Tune to 95.3 FM in Brady for the best music ever made. My radio show 6-8 pm wednesdays. there will be a test afterwards.
Randy Kruse
World of Bluegrass
95.3 FM

I hope that's the station they're tuned to at the Hard 8 cause that's where I'm fixin to be by Wednesday evening.:cool:

parts needed

Considering that I will be several hundred pounds lighter once I am done delivering all the parts I'm hauling and unloading raffle prizes, I figured I'd toss it out there to see if any of you guys can come up with a couple of things that are a PITA to ship cause of size/weight.

FJ40 skidplates, 3 or 4 speed
stock exhaust manifolds
77-80 FJ55 gas tank

Call me at the shop [afternoons] or PM me with whatcha got.:)

Straight from Kruse, covered grilles only, no open flames, situation is critical, so there will be NO bending, loopholes or otherwise.

He personally was out one night last week helping fight one south of Mason, near as I can figure, it has to be serious for him to go out and help.........
Butch

just a note for all you Pumpkin Heads coming in on Wednesday night. Tune to 95.3 FM in Brady for the best music ever made. My radio show 6-8 pm wednesdays. there will be a test afterwards.
Randy Kruse
World of Bluegrass
95.3 FM

Last time I was driving through Brady at 7pm on a Wed, you sent out a warm welcome to your little Baer friends as we were cruisin through the square, TOOOOO FUNNY!
see ya Wed!

Straight from Kruse, covered grilles only, no open flames, situation is critical, so there will be NO bending, loopholes or otherwise.

He personally was out one night last week helping fight one south of Mason, near as I can figure, it has to be serious for him to go out and help.........
Butch

Probably is... I was just watching fire bombers on TV dropping retardent on the fires near Archer City.

Star-Telegram.com: | 02/28/2008 | Fires may still threaten part of North Texas

No Coleman stove then huh?

Later,

Maybe Randy can clarify. It seems the coleman stoves would be ok as well as a charcoal grill that has a lid. I think they want to avoid having anything burning that has embers that can blow around.

Thank you Christopher!

Later,

Yous guys have fun this year. hopefully Jen and I can make it down for next years event.

Cant wait to hear the stories....

Cheers!

I wuz just feeling a little sophisticated at the time. Sorry! I know what you mean about the name. I hear my "in toruble" name a lot these days.

Later,

I think, according to the hilarious Multi-Media Message I just received, there MIGHT be a Fox-Box sighting.....Lordy help us all. You'll have to "experience" it, not just see it.
Kruse will probably sell tickets to the "ride", LOL!

We will close pre registration for this years Roundup, at 6 pm tomorrow, as I have to give our BBQ chef the final count so he can begin preparation.........that said, it don't mean you can't pay at the gate and attend......just means you may not get fed .......
LSLC wants everyone to attend regardless of any issues with money or rig etc.
If you can't or don't wheel, or can only make it for the party or just want to come and hang out.....welcome....
We are aiming to set a new record after the band finishes on the rollover tree......and will have a record number of campsite pickers in attendance....sadly K Rocks is in a severe drought so they are under a burn ban, no open fires allowed this year.
I will post the raffle items soon......if you are not coming get ready to be very jealous, the list is damn impressive to say the least......

Butch

does this mean the wheeling is closed out as well. i am trying to address the issues that arose on my 2,500 drive while moving from Boston to Austin. if i get them straightened out by the weekend, can i show up on the day of and wheel (passing tech inspection of course)?

Peter - as our newest member of the LSLC Austin, you should come out - even if you bring the wife's car. You can always ride with some one, and it will be a great chance to be introduced to everyone here in Texas.

Peter - as our newest member of the LSLC Austin, you should come out - even if you bring the wife's car. You can always ride with some one, and it will be a great chance to be introduced to everyone here in Texas.

Peter, if you bring your wifes car you can wheel with Mark and Lee. :lol:

Hope you get things strait. If so, find me in my 62 near the CottonLand Cruiser camp. I'd like to finely meet you. :beer:

the WRX could make the stock run! :flipoff2:

Mark, maybe you can call Pam and encourage her to get my truck done this week? I sent her my list of ToDos and i am still waiting to hear back.

Peter, if you bring your wifes car you can wheel with Mark and Lee. :lol:

Hope you get things strait. If so, find me in my 62 near the CottonLand Cruiser camp. I'd like to finely meet you. :beer:

so great to see some of the names from the 3FE list on here... its been years!

Sure you can.
Chad

NICE... is there a link to the trail descriptions? I have an FZJ80 with an intact body and I hope to keep it that way. Slee 4", 4.88s, lockers but I fear body damage. Any suggestions on the "types" of trails I should be on? If it means stock because of the body damage fear so be it. I will still have fun.

yes, i do realize it can happen on stock/green/beginner trails as well, but, you get my drift... this is my DD... and the :princess: needs it pretty!

Is there a cutoff date for registration? I'd like to go, but I probably won't know for sure until this weekend.

I'll probably also be showing up on Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning, so the qeustion is what will I miss if I do that.

I doesn't look like I'm going to make it. I might head out to
Bridgeport on Saturday for the day instead, but I need to be home in the evenings for the next little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom