LOGAN'S RUN SEPTEMBER 15-18, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0716.JPG

We had an awesome weekend and met so many new people. Can't wait to do it again!

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4846.JPG

there's something really off in this photo....weird.

IMG_4855.PNG

We had a really good time...can't wait until December at the barn.
My luck is changing...I didn't break anything and won a few prizes at the raffle.

I also picked up my soft top and a Trollhole carb.

We had a great time! The weather was awesome, but I need to find a good alternative to an air mattress! I got a leak in another one on this trip too. I won a couple prizes in the raffle, one of which is 1 hour of labor to Trollhole Cruisers which I am willing to part with...I just don't see myself hauling the 4runner up to Greenville to his great shop. We also had a great pig picking and met a lot of old friends and made some new ones. I really appreciate dbenke letting me ride with him! We missed seeing all of you guys there! This is an event you don't wanna miss!

Great pictures!

Is that a chopped / ute 4-runner?

The red truck in the group photo looks like a Nissan mini-truck on steroids!

Great pictures!

Yup, chopped 4Runner built by @Fort Knox and I.

Red truck is a Nissan mini-truck on steroids :lol: D60 front 14B rear with portal-tek outers. Pretty slick!!

Yup, chopped 4Runner built by @Fort Knox and I.

Red truck is a Nissan mini-truck on steroids :lol: D60 front 14B rear with portal-tek outers. Pretty slick!!

I'm so intrigued / impressed / confused by the Nissan, lol.

It was a pretty cool truck, and he wasn't afraid to wheel it, either

Great pictures!

Yep, the 4Runner is not quite finished, but Johnny and I will be putting the final touches on it as time allows over the next couple months. In the meantime, it wheels just fine. :steer:

Chris's Nissan is pretty bad ass. Super capable on the trails and then he kept up with me in the Tundra towing on the way home no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom