Locked 80, '97 40th in SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got to put my cruiser up for sale, building a house and could use the money. It's a special edition 40th sage with factory lockers. 109k , ALL MAINTAINENCE done with paperwork. Head gasket done at dealership at 89,000. NEw radiator, fan clutch, hoses, alternator, belts, ect. All fluids flushed. Rebuilt front end about 1k ago, all bearings and seals. Its lifted on a OME 850/860 combo, correct shocks. It has a arb bull bar, winch style, no winch. Solid rock sliders, with the kick out, these babies are really nice. Dash is really nice, interior is clean, has the two tone leather. Its a nice running truck, smogs no prob, has treated me very well and is ready for its new owner. Pics available at request. My name is Aaron and I can be reached at 760-534-2934 or at along4442000@yahoo.com all I ask is that you don't waste my time on the phone if your not really serious, I'm a busy guy!

oh yeah, its has 295 BFG A/T with about 5,000 on them and a full size spare

a pic
Bretts camera 215.jpg

another, sliders are not on in these pics
Bretts camera 217.jpg

Sorry, I would like 14,000 for the truck and I can't ship it, it would have to be picked up, please no scams, I promise I wont fall for them

Interested in my 94 plus cash?

I dont have a ton of pics but I sent an email with another good one to those who requested it, sorry, I'm not really looking for any trades right now. The only thing I would maybe consider is an older, clean camp trailer in the 17-24 ft range plus cash.

Also, I forgot to mention is has all new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, brakes, keyless entry and some other misc new parts that will come with it like a factory manual, new fender flare moulding, ect.
Aaron

More pics please!!!!! I know you don't have many but could you take more to help yourself move the vehicle. Would you drive this one across country? If you have/take any add'l pics, please e-mail to aschwing@cox.net. Thanks.

Where theres a will theres a way, have a fellow mudder look it over, fly out a drive it back:)

sorry, camera is down, I'm going to post another pic here and thats about it, serious inqueries can call me for more info
Bretts camera 216(2).jpg

That's a great looking cruiser. I hope it finds a good home.

Are you the original owner? Also any accidents, scratches, etc? How is the drivers seat leather holding up?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom