Local fundraiser for injured wheeler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Toyota dealership that I work for is offering an opportunity for groups in our community to raise money for their "causes" by coming out and serving free hamburgers and hot dogs on Saturdays at the dealership.
One of the local Jeep clubs, Midwest Jeep Thing, is taking advantage of this and will be raising money for an injured fellow wheeler. I wanted to cross-post this info so that anyone else in the area that might be interested could attend. The specifics are as follows:
When: Saturday, November 13th, 10:30-1:00
Where: Dave Mungenast Alton Toyota Alton, IL
Why: Fundraiser for injuries suffered by Dave Mobley
Related links:
The Midwest Jeepthing
The Midwest Jeepthing
If you can make it, feel free to bring yourself, your family, your rig (trailered OR driven), your friends, their rigs, your entire wheeling club, or anyone else you can think of. Stop by and eat a free hot dog or hamburger and enjoy the fellowship of the wheeling community. If you're in a club, bring your banners and display your rigs. Just come out. MWJT will collect $1 each from every single FREE hot dog or hamburger that they hand out that day. The dealership is paying for the food and even doing the grilling. All we have to do to "donate" is to eat. Great deal, huh?
"Mobs" is scheduled to be married to his fiance in December of this year. Come out and help a great cause for a great guy.
Thanks!
Josh

Vicky and I will be there for a couple of dogs.

Man sorry I missed this, just found the local forums on here. I was completely bored on Saturday too. :( I love helping out for a good cause, even more so if free food is involed. Plus its always good to get together and talk to others interested in the same things as you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom