Let the tire wars begin...again! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C DT are too soft and the side walls cut easy. I know from experience.

E DT are great just keep'm >18psi. What I run now.

X2 on the Duratracs - have them on mine and they are great

I am running duratracs on both of my rigs...285/75 on the cruiser.

If you are up north at all they are a no brainier...they have the "snowflake" so that means u fly over snow and ice ;)....well it helps anyway. They are pretty quiet and look aggressive but not over the top...

image-639375721.jpg

image-3719094879.jpg

image-2486251789.jpg

image-2209402902.jpg

image-430255722.jpg

So, after much agonizing and back-and-forth, I finally pulled the trigger today on a set of 255/85/16 Cooper S/Ts. They're show up at my door in a few days. I'll let y'all know how I like them once I put some miles on them!

How did it play out?
Considering the same size on my sixty, wonder if the new ko2 will come in that size, or I'll go with km2.

Ive had two sets of Yokohama ATS II's on my 97 LX. Stock height. with 285/75. Got over 80k on the first set(the original ATS series), and 90k on the second set(series 2). Just put my third set on last year, and they are great. They're very quiet, wear well, are great in wet and snow (at least what we call snow in NC). They handle great on the beach at 20psi, and I've had no problems on forest service roads that I hit. I dont do any technical stuff, difficult stuff, etc. But for what I use my truck for, they are perfect.

How did it play out?
Considering the same size on my sixty, wonder if the new ko2 will come in that size, or I'll go with km2.

Still on my truck and really like them. Durable, great traction and not too noisy on the freeway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom