Land Cruisers spied on TV/movies (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glitch has a Land Cruiser the cop drives and lots of pickups in passing shots.

IMG_3381.jpeg

Spotted a really nice 62 in the new Netflix movie, “Chupa”

View attachment 3298708
I had the opportunity to buy this 6 months ago. I felt initially the guy was asking way too much, and me being prone to pay to much for LCs, I walked away. Several days later the wife encouraged me to go for it and the owner wouldn’t respond to my calls or messages. I’m sure it’s for the best as a large section of the roof had been cut out for cameras and filming.

@Boss Hog got me hooked on Longmire on Netflix after talking to him on my podcast and in the 4th season there is a very brief clip of a 62 front end. Stupid Netflix wouldn't let me screenshot it from my phone.

@Boss Hog got me hooked on Longmire on Netflix after talking to him on my podcast and in the 4th season there is a very brief clip of a 62 front end. Stupid Netflix wouldn't let me screenshot it from my phone.

If it's the one I'm thinking it's back again in season six. The blue gray two tone, ARB bull bar on the front, heavy duty roof rack and aftermarket rear bumper. Every couple of years we put Longmire on as back ground while working around the house. Monday finished season five and started on six.

If it's the one I'm thinking it's back again in season six. The blue gray two tone, ARB bull bar on the front, heavy duty roof rack and aftermarket rear bumper. Every couple of years we put Longmire on as back ground while working around the house. Monday finished season five and started on six.
Just started watching it for the first time and I am hooked.

Another Land Cruiser on Longmire. This one is a beige FJ60. One thing they have in common they are driven by bad guys.

No Land Cruiser but for light background TV been watching Northern Exposure. That show has mainly pre 1980 trucks. While I'm not jeep fan they have multiple Willy's pickups. I do like the Willy's wagons and pickups. Confused if it S3 E17 or E18 (1992) someone at bar had just driven up the Alaskan highway and said it was rough on his vehicle. Asked Holling the bar owner what he drove. His response a Land Cruiser. Not sure I've seen anything but domestic vehicles on thenshow but when the conversation goes to having a tough vehicle the response is Land Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom