Builds Kreiten Build thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quote from the can, man!

Krieten I really like your set up just curious what kind of mpg's are you getting around town and on highway?

Krieten I really like your set up just curious what kind of mpg's are you getting around town and on highway?
thanks for the props on the setup, getting around 14 combined mpg's

Last edited:
Looks killer! Love the wheel tire combo. Does adding the spacers effect reliability on suspension or anything else? I would really like to gain a little more height without hurting anything so I can put a 285/70/18 on. Wish they made that size in the KO2 version.

Thanks! The spacers do not affect it at all other that lifting it. They are made by Toyota for the 200.

Thanks! The spacers do not affect it at all other that lifting it. They are made by Toyota for the 200.

Cool! I will see if Slee can install them for me.

Cool! I will see if Slee can install them for me.
If you get the bp51 Slee doesn't recommend it. I bought the spacers and then sold them to a fellow mudder.

wonder why that would make a difference?

Well, I have read from others accounts, he's also not recommending a diff drop with a lift. Maybe with the addition of spacers to a 2 to 3" lift, he feels the cv angles become too extreme. Just a guess.

The ironman is not adjustable right? This was only in regards to the bp 51. Since it could be adjusted they didn't feel it was necessary to add a spacer and change how the bp51 was to be set up from factory as tested and proven to work. I just went off their recommendation that it was not needed.

Kreiten, I am going with the same Ironman Foam Cell Pros as yours, and was wondering how high up you have the adjustment rings set on the front coilovers? My 2013 is completely stock, and I went with the Performance springs. With the rear spring and shock installed (no front coilovers yet), I have measurements of 19" in the front and 23.5" in the rear (measured from the hub to the top of the fender well). I was planning on installing the Toyota spacer, which adds another 1" to the front. So, if I would need another 3.5" of lift to level out the ride, and the factory setting is at 220 mm (about 8.7"), then would I adjust the rings up another 3.5" (making a total of around 12.2"), or is the adjustment on a 2:1 scale, so I would only have to adjust 1.75" to get the 3.5" of lift? Sorry for the questions, but I figured it's easier to ask around rather than try to experiment on my own. I called Ironman/MetalTech, and they said the only way to get it dialed in is by trial and error, but I'd rather get it close the first time around. Thanks for any advice than you can offer.

Kreiten, I am going with the same Ironman Foam Cell Pros as yours, and was wondering how high up you have the adjustment rings set on the front coilovers? My 2013 is completely stock, and I went with the Performance springs. With the rear spring and shock installed (no front coilovers yet), I have measurements of 19" in the front and 23.5" in the rear (measured from the hub to the top of the fender well). I was planning on installing the Toyota spacer, which adds another 1" to the front. So, if I would need another 3.5" of lift to level out the ride, and the factory setting is at 220 mm (about 8.7"), then would I adjust the rings up another 3.5" (making a total of around 12.2"), or is the adjustment on a 2:1 scale, so I would only have to adjust 1.75" to get the 3.5" of lift? Sorry for the questions, but I figured it's easier to ask around rather than try to experiment on my own. I called Ironman/MetalTech, and they said the only way to get it dialed in is by trial and error, but I'd rather get it close the first time around. Thanks for any advice than you can offer.
wish I had exact numbers for you, but just threw mine on the way they came and then just tweaked them up after install about a half inch and added the Toyota spacers, that gave me about 3 or so inches of lift! I think(IMO) if you throw them on the way they come and the Toyota spacers you will be pretty close to level without cranking them up much if any. Keep in mind if you crank them up there are side affects, stiffer ride etc.... hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions. -Kreiten

wish I had exact numbers for you, but just threw mine on the way they came and then just tweaked them up after install about a half inch and added the Toyota spacers, that gave me about 3 or so inches of lift! I think(IMO) if you throw them on the way they come and the Toyota spacers you will be pretty close to level without cranking them up much if any. Keep in mind if you crank them up there are side affects, stiffer ride etc.... hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions. -Kreiten

Thanks Kreiten, I'll just crank them up 1/2 and see what happens. Hopefully I'll be close to level.

ripped the running boards off and slapped on some 18x9 fuel Anza wheels and 285/70 R18 BFG Mud Terrains... View attachment 1142389

Really nice set up, nice choices! I really like those wheels. Have you had any thoughts to adding a locker or two? I was going to throw a bunch of money and mods at my hundy, but I thought after seeing yours and Romer's URJ200, I'm trading my hundy next year for a 200 and modding it; then I'll hide my 60 and 80 in the trees from my wife:D. Again, those wheels and tires really light up your truck!

Really nice set up, nice choices! I really like those wheels. Have you had any thoughts to adding a locker or two? I was going to throw a bunch of money and mods at my hundy, but I thought after seeing yours and Romer's URJ200, I'm trading my hundy next year for a 200 and modding it; then I'll hide my 60 and 80 in the trees from my wife:D. Again, those wheels and tires really light up your truck!
thanks for the props man, I am really happy with the build so far! Yep, I'll be adding at least a rear locker, sliders, and a bumper or two after my fall off:)

thanks for the props man, I am really happy with the build so far! Yep, I'll be adding at least a rear locker, sliders, and a bumper or two after my fall off:)

That is my plan as well; should get you where you need to go 95% of the time. The lockers on my gwagen have actually put me in places at my age (59), where I shouldn't have been, especially when I'm alone.

That is my plan as well; should get you where you need to go 95% of the time. The lockers on my gwagen have actually put me in places at my age (59), where I shouldn't have been, especially when I'm alone.
sounds like you might need a winch on your list also:)

Hey kreiten! Great rig, I am very impressed by it, and it gave me inspiration to start building mine!

I have a question, when you installed the Foam Cell Pro kit, did you go for performance or constant load springs? I've just purchased mine with constant load springs and now I wonder wouldn't they be too stiff. I have additional weight in the back, but no added weight in the front so far (I'm going to add it later).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom