kick butt trailer light enough for a Prado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope, the classic beauty of that precursor to the Airstream is sweet. This wasn't about some monolithic
expedition thing. As far as a trailer goes, this thing is really impressive.
I was just digging at GTS for his trailer. I'm not sure exactly what his trailer weighs, but I'm sure his truck
tows that trailer better than my truck would.

I was more getting at that IDA will custom built to Nick's needs... and likely at a price more within our lifetime. The owner is willing to build to his client's needs regardless of what they are.

That trailer is not really my style. It would look great behind a car of the 1930s though. Or turn it up-side-down and you have a nice aluminum boat hull, haha.

My trailer is around 2250lb empty, and 3500lb loaded (not sure how we get that much s*** in it, but we do). So very similar to that fancy aluminum thing. Prado tows my trailer very well now. However something more aerodynamic would be very nice.

If money were not an object, I'd go for a setup more like this:

943970.jpg

Now that's styling! I actually am quite surprised your trailer is as light as it is. I just love the aluminum
riveted aero style of Airstream. Not to mention the luxury.

BTW, IF money wasn't a problem you could insert that new Bentley in where that Land Cruiser is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom