January Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, some of us are talking about doing a day ride at Windrock on Jan 25 or 26. Saturday is the preferred day. Who is interested in going? If we have enough interested for a ride we can discuss at the next meeting what type of trail everyone wants to go on.

If it's gonna be a day ride I might be able to make it. I'm gonna try and see if I can't find a babysitter and have mama come with me.

I don't think Laura is going to go. If that's the case you are welcome to ride with me.

I will have to miss that weekend, my daughter has a cheer leading competition. See you guys Tuesday night.

I don't think Laura is going to go. If that's the case you are welcome to ride with me.

thanks Shawn, my schedule has changed at work and I will be on night shift that weekend. I won't be able to make it. Thanks again, maybe next time.:frown:

No problem Ryan. Catch you next time.

Did you guys decide on a day next weekend at the meeting?

Did you guys decide on a day next weekend at the meeting?

Looks like we are going to reschedule for another time when enough people can go.

So no one is going now? My wife and are still are planning to go so let me know if anyone still wants to meet. My buddy has a four runner and was going to go along as well. Let me know. Thank you.

We didn't do a ride in January as hoped but are going to have one on Sat Feb 8. It will be a day ride and most likely at Windrock. Right now Joe Brown, Nik, and I are going. Let me know if anyone else wants to join us. We will sort out the logistics next week.

I should be good to ride shotgun on Feb. 8.

I should be good to ride shotgun on Feb. 8.

Sounds great. I've got an open seat at this point if you don't ride with Nik.

Is there a plan for this weekend?

nofomoco said:
Is there a plan for this weekend?

Plan is to use that winch to get out of trouble!

Wonder how muddy it will be?

Anyone have a meeting time in mind?

How about we meet at the little snack shack/registration bldg in the main parking lot at 10:00? If you want breakfast we can meet at the Hardees in Oliver Springs at 9:30. Im flexible on those times. Joe, I can swing by your place and you follow me if you want.

I'll take you up on that, Shawn. I haven't been to Oliver Springs in several years.

Is this going to be kid friendly? My oldest step-clockblocker wants to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom