Its a jeep thing... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wifes nephew drove out from Alberta and we did a little driving around Nanaimo, his JK was very custom built and made any tough terrain look very easy.

14063846_10155144530597542_5151464624722067624_n.jpg

049.JPG

070.JPG

Does the width keep it from some of the tight trails? Always wondered that about the wide jeeps. Looks like a great rig....wonder if it'll still be on the road in 30 years like a cruiser would be? :lol:

Does the width keep it from some of the tight trails? Always wondered that about the wide jeeps. Looks like a great rig....wonder if it'll still be on the road in 30 years like a cruiser would be? :lol:

Surprisingly.....NO, he followed me through every tight trail, sometimes three point turns, I was very impressed. That Hemi engine makes so much torque, he barley touched the throttle..

Nick I will guess it will go through a few different build stages, he is looking at Atlas four speed tcase and hybrid 9s with Ruff Stuff housings and coil overs. Will it be around for 35 years, my guess is solid NO...:beer:

It goes to show that with enough money they can be built into a very capable rig that can keep pace with a more or less stock 40... :D

Wow, running one tons and everything. Tell him i have a brand new "Stak" triple stick case that would go well with that setup.

You thinking of selling the Stak Dan?

yeah, thinking about it. Just haven't gotten around to it, need to thin-out the shop a little. Too many projects on the go! Its a triple stick, 5.44 low, centred output, clockable, brand new, never run, yada, yada...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom