ISO 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for another toyota, fjc, tacoma, gx470, sequoia, 4runner, tundra, anything. The only conditions are, it needs to be 05 or newer and I do not want to spend more than $18k, and it needs to be a toyota 4wd or awd. Looking for ideas, offers or leads, thanks a lot!

Thanks, seems you have uncovered more FJCs than I was able to. I know craigslist is there, I mainly posted here to hopefully find something that was not listed there or other sites. Maybe someone has something they're considering selling, but have not yet put it up. Thanks :)

There is a super clean 07 LX470 on the Tucson CL. 22k though..

I've got a Toyota Avalanche for sale? ;)

I'm looking at it tomorrow, he claims to be flexible, as long as it goes to a good home. Hopefully it will be a nice one and we can get the price right.
Yeah wish I had the $ I would buy it

Yeah wish I had the $ I would buy it

Just got done...It is, ok. It does have me lusting after a 100 now, but not at that price range. I believe he flipss cars, nice guy. I offered him $18k and feel its a strong offer, considering it did have an accident. He told me the timing belt needed to be done, however under the hood indicated it had just been done less than a 1k miles ago, I didnt say anything. He said he had it for three years, he's not being honest. It does not feel like $22k, or $18k (I'd say $15k is fair) for that matter, but I did like it, maybe due to my impulsiveness and impatience. He said I could take it for $20k which I respectfully declined. Now im hooked on a 100...

Pics?

mp_cude said:
Search is over! I picked up a 2013 jetta SportWagen Tdi...
Does it have that special software package to pass emissions.?

Does it have that special software package to pass emissions.?

So this one falls into group that has put VW in hot water with the EPA?

Its not cheating if you don't get caught! :rimshot:

Easiest way to not get caught is live and register in a non emission parts of the state. Thinking with VWs problems coming to light any cheats might not slip under the radar as easy going thru emissions.

So this one falls into group that has put VW in hot water with the EPA?
Easiest way to not get caught is live and register in a non emission parts of the state. Thinking with VWs problems coming to light any cheats might not slip under the radar as easy going thru emissions.
If there is an emissions recall, will AZ refuse to allow me to renew registration if I have not done the recall? Or could EPA step in and enforce it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom