Intro from Africa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it looks mean!
15.jpg

Tepui, you know my work, I normally have hundreds of pictures a day, this time, less than 300 a week :crybaby:… Alexis was doing the dirty photographer work…

I ended up helping Pedro with the JK a lot more than expected :wrench:, he was alone there and the race and preparation is not just for one man/two hands. Jeanette doesn’t count for mechanical issues…:bang:

I would love to have more details, but I don’t…Warner was busy, finishing last minute stuff… same with us…:whoops:

I already sent him some emails, but I guess that his account collapsed when he was out, I will try to contact him later, when our video of the event is ready to be shared worldwide… keep you posted my friend…:flipoff2:

Roberto.

Roberto, I don't know anything about that proyect... Are you running in that team?

:doh: Yes, I was part of Jeanette's crew... I was in charge of the video camera and help with wherever they need...
We will finish with the edit part of the video soon... :bounce::steer::bounce2:
I was part of the International Press Caravan until they broke the JK... :wrench:

We met the South African teams at Chris Hummer warehouse, he was in charge of customs and any details for all international racers, and then, at 4wd shop in Broken Hill when we shared some time there :wrench:, mainly with the M.Benz's wagoon guys...

I was also trading stickers from Cruiserheads.com, but few Land Cruisers on that race, so the South African guys were on my radar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom