I spotted you thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow holy snapped birffields batman!!!!!

Thompsons Toyota in P-ville about two weeks ago: white LC w/confer roof rack and rear ladder. Dog bed in the back, GIANT dog inside the parts dept w/you. Your pooch came to say hi, sorry I didnt. I was an in-and-out as the boss was waiting for me.

Spotted a white 80 with a rear bumper n rhino lined flares in grass valley..twinsies

what'd it look like?

White, rear bumper with spare tire and fuel tanks was all i saw, we were both moving pretty fast. We did acknowledge each other (yes we did the LC wave). At first i thought it was you, but unless you've changed bumpers, it was not.

no sir wasnt me.
hmm i cant say ive seen that one before

Does anyone know who has a 40 that is I think is like a dark green or mabe dark grey and drives around loomis sometimes.

havent seen that one yet.

Nice. I passed a baby blue 40 in rocklin today

Spotted a black 100 series with some mods and a ih8mud sticker on Taylor rd..was a sweet 100

beeped at a dark blue 40 somewhere near sacramento/north highlands area last Monday

Oh cool I followed a white 80 series down Nevada street in auburn and onto the freeway going toward sac last Wednesday. He had a arb front bumper and I think I remember a snorkel.

Saw this immaculate 60 at the Lowe's in Rancho Cordova

uploadfromtaptalk1426511089598.jpg