I spotted you thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a sick black 80 rolling around the Carmichael area. Snorkel, lifted. And a IH8UD sticker... :wave:

saw a red early 70's/late 60's fj40 up on a lift at Ace Auto Works in sacramento... corner of 14th ave and power inn rd

saw a 80 series with PHIL DOH on plate...slee short bus front on 35 or 37 and an angular swing out. Green. At my work parking lot.

I saw this same one the other day on 80 east.

saw a 80 series with PHIL DOH on plate...slee short bus front on 35 or 37 and an angular swing out. Green. At my work parking lot.
I saw this same one the other day on 80 east.

Yes, but I don't think I've met him...I think we all need to meet up again so I have a chance at remembering people! (Sorry @Phildoh if we've met and I don't remember.)

Yesterday I saw a white 80 with black side mouldings and what looked like an ARB bumper, it also looked lifted. It was in Sac going through the intersection of Stockton Blvd and 34th street around 4:45.

sounds like mine!

but it wasn't...

Last edited:
Hey look, a cruiser !
image.jpg

Bunch of cheap ass cars blocking the view...
Aren't you supposed to be working? Old town FOLSOM?

Nice! Lol

Saw a green 80 today in Petaluma. Driver side looked like it taken some trail damage. Had a rack, rear tire carrier and snorkel I think. We were on our way back from dillonsbeach and caught a quick glimpse of it. Anyone know who this is?​

@revoked we were heading that direction Friday morning around 11 or so. It must have been us!