I don’t have parking lights, need help. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bulbs, fuses, power to the socket.
Checked all the fuses inside the cab and in engine bay, all good. I have highbeam lights no parking lights no panel cluster lights I do have radio lights, emergency lights, horn ,interior cab lights work. Just printed an electrical schematic for 100 series off Ih8mud will check.

Try cleaning your trailer wiring plug at the rear.
Also pull the fuse for parking lights and clean the connector/pins .

Try cleaning your trailer wiring plug at the rear.
To expand on that, I suggest unplugging the trailer light converter to help diagnose the problem. A failed converter can cause really bizarre light behavior in the 100.

Are you talking about the small bulbs on the outside corners of our lights? Are you in a LC or LX????

You can try to get a cheap multimeter and check for power. Start at the headlight socket and see if you get power. If yes, bad bulb. If no, work your way down stream back to the fuses and switches. IDK , just a thought.

no panel cluster lights I do have radio lights, emergency lights, horn ,interior cab lights work.
Hmm so maybe a problem with your switch, since the dash lights don't even turn on? The above suggestions about trailer wiring plug is worth checking on too. although what the heck is a trailer light converter and how do we know OP has one, do all of our rigs have trailer wire harness?

Relevant threads
No tail lights, Parking Lights, Console Lights - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/no-tail-lights-parking-lights-console-lights.1219489/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom