HRO San Diego is closing their doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sdnative

SILVER Star
Threads
Maybe old news but I just found out this morning that Ham Radio Outlet San Diego location is closing due to landlord not renewing lease. Last business day is this Saturday Feb 25. This is the only store location affected as far as I know.

I have been going there for years and I am really bummed. They even drilled the roof and installed a NMO mount on one of my old cruisers. I pulled the truck up on the sidewalk right in front of the window at their request. It was quite the scene.

If you are a radio guy or gal, make sure to stop by and say hi.

1677175813876.png

There will be a pizza lunch at the store location around 11:30 on 2/25 (I believe sponsored by several hams and club donations). There will probably be quite a crowd there and parking difficult...
Apparently no going out of business sales or discounts are to be had as everything is allegedly being shipped to the Anaheim store.

I hang out at the Anaheim store often and they treat me like family each time, even though they don't know me. I am sure the SD folks are the same way. Shame that it has to be this way for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom