HOOSIER HOEDOWN TIME!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to see you now have time for your own junk!

Has been touch and go for the last few days..... but 40 is loaded and ready to head up after work. Should be there between 8-9. Too much s*** going on down here for me to even have a chance to check out the cruiser. Just checked the fluids and loaded it up, don't care I'm going wheeling.

Unless I can get my s*** together after work, I'll be there tomorrow morning as usual

We'll be there.
Possible arrival tonight but if not we will be there Sat morn for sure. We'll meet you all at the Badlands if we head up Sat morning.

Mrs x

My crawlbox is being a bitch going in, so my truck will be unable to attend. If there is anybody willing I can ride bitch or just show up for the evening festivities

For sale: trailer weight.

image.jpg

So how'd it go?

Awesome time as usual. Sadly a major casualty came in the form of Gumbys tow rig on his way home when a tire came apart. Our hearts go out to Gum & the Tundra. But on the trails, aside from Booty's brake line, (and possibly somethimg on Johns 40) it was mighty awesome. We wheeled some new parts & some parts we haven't hit in a long time. The party's rocked, the fire lasted the entire trip from one match (a new tradition) & we made some new friends. I say another totally rock in hoedown. Let's all try to bring more stuff for next years raffle! Lookin forward to it already!

Damn Gum, its your trail junk that is suppose to give you fits! Curious to hear the details on that.

The <2 year old treadwright tread separated. The rear of the truck was shaking bad so I was off the highway and made it to about 20 miles from home. I stopped and checked for bulges, and then checked the tire too. :grinpimp: The tread caved in the bedside, took out the tail light, scuffed the tail gate and bent the s*** out of the bumper. The estimator then ripped the passenger mirror off backing it off his hoist. I'm hoping insurance will help me get a new bedside, new bed caps, a Fab Fours rear bumper to match the front, a 2014 embossed tail gate and a pair of tow mirrors.

I've contacted Treadwright and haven't heard back. I'm hoping they step up with honoring their warranty too. They really don't want to have the story all over the web since tread separation problems is what everybody already assumes as soon as they hear the word re-tread.

I hope it all works out & you get a cool new bumper & the badass embossed tailgate. I know you'll love the tow mirrors, be sure to thank the estimator for those. Keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom