Hj61 sahara overhaul (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is fantastic!

We need more of these type rebuilds. Reminds me of "Chris12HT" Ute rebuild in some ways.

I have a soft spot for the HJ61.... and this one is just amazing.

Goldchaser:

Is the paint iso-free 2 Pack, or std 2 Pack? Looks sensational.

Another hobby of mine is hiFi speaker building and am currently painting with iso-free 2 pack for the first time. Nice paint!

I ask because I was trying to avoid using isocyanate based paint and I see that the breathing apparantus was not what I expected for isocyanate paint (no expert in paint or painting, just wondering).

goldy where is aus are you? when you want to sell this contact me :)

No plans on selling it but if i did it would probably go to US anyway,its 25yr old in 4 months.

Goldchaser:

Is the paint iso-free 2 Pack, or std 2 Pack? Looks sensational.

Another hobby of mine is hiFi speaker building and am currently painting with iso-free 2 pack for the first time. Nice paint!

I ask because I was trying to avoid using isocyanate based paint and I see that the breathing apparantus was not what I expected for isocyanate paint (no expert in paint or painting, just wondering).

No idea i think it was the bad stuff or std,my mates probably immune to it:D

I would weld in a secret safe compartment for traveling with something of that value.

It sat in a camp sauspen for 3 days under my seat on the way back,we didnt lose sight of the car for 3 days if we parked for food etc.
I dropped my mate at home then i headed for my place which is out of town but coudn't do any shopping till the next day,i wasn't walking into a shop and losing sight of the truck!

Nice build. Your truck turned out great.

Wow super nice, if my 60 saw what I was doing right now she'd beat me.

Cant bring myself to sell it,maybe in 25-30yrs :)

Well the motor was using about a litre of oil a week,had to do something quick.
So at the moment just gave it a in chassis rebuild,new pistons,reco head,beb. Some pics
12htmtr.JPG
12htmtr1.JPG
12htmtr2.JPG

more pics
12htmtr3.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom