1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halogen dome lights??

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by hullendersauce, Sep 5, 2003.

1. hullendersauce

hullendersauce

im lookin for the guy who sells the halogen dome lights. do you guys have any idea what im talking about?? "IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, AND WANT TO MAKE A SALE, PM ME...."- thx, sean

2. hullendersauce

hullendersauce

nevermind...i found him

3. Mike S

Mike S

Well, tell the rest of us where to find these items?!

Mike S

4. hammerhead

hammerhead

5. hullendersauce

hullendersauce

i went to my local TLCA meeting the other night...ie: Rising Suns LC Club Colorado, and one of the members had these bitchin halogen dome lights in his FZJ80. they were sweeeeeeeeeet!! bright as hell, and he said he had transferred the bulb/board over from his fj62 over to his fzj80, so theyre interchangeable=$25 a piece. from what ive read, the guy mounts the circuitry to a square PCB, then glues it to the backside of either a Luxeon Star or Star/O. in other words, it looks like a lil motherboard with a halogen bulb mounted to it. LASTS FOREVER!! im not in any way linked to the guy selling them, obviously, so i am only posting his website for those of you that have asked. he sells LED's for everything...: map lights, dome lights, door lights, driver boards, specific to cruisers, but will do any make/model/year etc....
    his website is
    http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/led.html
    ENJOY...I HAVE! :D

6. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

Just so you know, they aren't Halogen. Halogen would be bright but would melt your dome lens and drain your battery. A bunch of guys over on the 80 series board swear by them.

7. hullendersauce

hullendersauce

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=1;threadid=4987;start=msg39019#msg39019 date=1063047837]
    Just so you know, they aren't Halogen. Halogen would be bright but would melt your dome lens and drain your battery. A bunch of guys over on the 80 series board swear by them.
    [/quote]

"CruisinGA" is right!! theyre LED's! sorry for the misprint...thanks again "CruisinGA"...