Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The glove box divider and tray that you referred to is what I would like to see.
Gotcha! I'll see if I can get some photos of it tonight.

Here's some photos of the glove box divider.
20220112_162837.jpg
20220112_162851.jpg
20220112_162904.jpg
20220112_163022.jpg
20220112_163030.jpg

Here's some pic's of the tray.
20220112_163209.jpg
20220112_163239.jpg
20220112_163243.jpg

Thanks. Ordered the glove box divider.
It really helps keep everything from falling out on the floorboard when you open it.
Also, I took them off for the photos, but I usually keep 3 or 4 binder clips, 1/2" and 1". I just clip a few of them to the divider's and leave them.
When camping, day trips, whenever, sometimes we'll get a bag of chips, trailmix, etc. and we just use the binder clips for closing the bag.
No spilled chips or whatever all over the interior.

Is this what you wanted?
Shelf: Universal Upper Shelf - Victory 4x4 - https://www.victory4x4.com/product/UNI-UPRS.html
Wow! I just looked at Victory 4x4 for the rear MOLLE quarter panels and I don't see them!! :confused:
They have them for the 4R's, but not GX's.
Wonder why they stopped making them. :meh:
These?

Just checked out my Blitz bumper again, price went up a couple hundred bucks. Thankful I got mine when I did.

Reactions: r2m
Should have asked before I pulled the trigger but does anyone have an Ironman front bumper AND Bud Built skids? Any issues getting the skids bolted up with that bumper? And because we all love pics........;)

View attachment 2895283
That's look'n pretty sick with the snorkel and blue logo! (as the younger gen's would say)

Yep, those are the MOLLE panels I have. How'd you find them??? I thought I looked all over their website and just couldn't find them.
I looked and I found them... I guess it just worked for me?

What is the most low profile/sleek rear bumper option for the GX460? Every one that I see has swing outs and attachments.

What is the most low profile/sleek rear bumper option for the GX460? Every one that I see has swing outs and attachments.
I will let others chime in regarding other options, but I know you can order the Kaymar without swing-outs.

I will let others chime in regarding other options, but I know you can order the Kaymar without swing-outs.
Expedition One as well.

But are there any that don't look like the GX is wearing a diaper???

Have you gone down the list of manufacturers of bumpers on the first page?
I'd start there and check each of their websites and see if anything tickles you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom