GTFOTH Ride 4/26 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Choccolocco is less than 7hrs from me...I'm thinking it would be worth the trip.

I'd probably drive up first thing on Friday, and leave early on Sunday. Need to be sure a few things are in order before I commit...but I'm more in the "I'll be there" camp right now, as compared to a week ago.

- Brian

Sounds like we are settled on Chocco....I think I’m in and might try to take that Friday off

I'm already scheduled off Thursday and Friday so no issue with me. If we're firm on Friday night, I'll call them and let them know to keep the gate open for people to arrive Friday. Brian, if you want to come in early, feel free to do whatever you need. Might even have some people up for a Thursday afternoon base camp at this point. I'm a little over an hour away so I can be really flexible here.

I guess I'll need to join and see what this locker is gonna do for me.

We are not getting any better with the news these days.
MS, FL, and GA just went lock down today.
Looks like our fate is imminent.
Itching to get out but 2020 sucks

Last edited:
Sorry, @orion. Just think of how much better off that red 60 will be after we're all set free!

^^^ That's the idea! I find something to fix/correct/improve on it every day, so I'll tinker with it continually...until some day I can wheel it.

However, I almost nuked it from orbit earlier this week - My wife sent me this pic when I was at work -->

0--praying-mantis.jpg

Luckily, these baby praying mantis just used it as home base for a few hours then moved on.

Anyway, bummed about the ride...guess I'll catch up with you guys when this all blows over!

- Brian

Ok, this ride is finally going to happen!
Day: Sunday
Time: 0930 am for air down and try to start trails at 1000
Ham channel 146.640

We'll do all the safety stuff and keep everyone safe 👍

^^^ Wha?

That's some late notice, mothafucka...might be hard for me to mobilize that soon!

Is this set in stone? Who all is going?

- Brian

^^^ Wha?

That's some late notice, mothafucka...might be hard for me to mobilize that soon!

- Brian
Sorry, we are trying to plan around weather. Crazy amount of rain this year already.
This is just a day run but we do need a camp weekend soon.

^^^ Wha?

- Brian

Looks like we'll have 7 trucks. Come on up and make it 8.

I think I'm in too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom