Gauging interest on PUMA air compressor 80 series mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I gotta put in a good word for eBay seller Compressor-Source. My puma arrived damaged and they are sending me a replacement cylinder head free of charge. That kind of customer service is worthy of mention IMO. And they had the best price on the web. A win-win in my book! Meanwhile I'm waiting patiently to purchase two of these badazz brackets...

Sorry if I missed this on some earlier page, but what are the dimensions of the steel platform?

Some guys coil it up and wedge it between the Puma and the side and fill out the side window. I dont like the hose on the side of my truck so I keep it in back and need to open the gate for access.View attachment 929558

What's that hanging next to the speaker? It looks like a Downey fabric softener ball:rainbow:

You always make what I need after I fab/rig my own solution:( Any chance you can skip forward a couple products to get ahead of me?:flipoff2: Looks nice though:)

psssst.......tire carrier :)

What's that hanging next to the speaker? It looks like a Downey fabric softener ball:rainbow:

You always make what I need after I fab/rig my own solution:( Any chance you can skip forward a couple products to get ahead of me?:flipoff2: Looks nice though:)

Ah a solar lighto_O Dont forget Im still the rooster in your fantasy

Rear bumper is next

Sorry if I missed this on some earlier page, but what are the dimensions of the steel platform?

Thanks for the question

7" x 18"
Everything is 3/16" thick
Weight per unit ~8lbs
Platform is ~2" above fender
No paint
No holes in platform
Only fender mounting hole
No hardware

Dont forget Im still the rooster in your fantasy

Rear bumper is next

Can't pick your role in "MY" fantasy:eek:

I recall a rear swing out on your rig not long ago, I think in some beach shots in MX. Any teaser pics? And to be clear I am talking about pics of the bumper, not you in some hoochie outfit:flipoff2:

Edit,
Never mind on the pics, I will wait for you to start that thread somewhere else. Hijack averted....

Im not going camping with you guys again anytime soon! o_O

:flipoff2:

Because we work directly with the manufacture we can entertain custom changes :idea:
I like it as a base to build on. The fact that it's not painted or powder coated means it's easy for me to weld to. There was mention somewhere about possible weakness because it mounted only to the wheel well, but that's where the 3rd row seat belt anchor attaches so it can't be that weak of a mounting point. How much side-to-side motion is there? (I'm sure front-to-back motion must be rock solid.)

I like it as a base to build on. The fact that it's not painted or powder coated means it's easy for me to weld to. There was mention somewhere about possible weakness because it mounted only to the wheel well, but that's where the 3rd row seat belt anchor attaches so it can't be that weak of a mounting point. How much side-to-side motion is there? (I'm sure front-to-back motion must be rock solid.)

The weakness point was the mount and its construction is much stronger then what it mounts to. The set up is very solid, no disappointments.

After talking with the builder about your stability and strength concern. His comment to me was there is not weakness with his build. OK ... So now we offer a "You break it we will replace it for free" Just send the mount back and we will send you out a new one. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom