Gauging interest on PUMA air compressor 80 series mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After talking with the builder about your stability and strength concern. His comment to me was there is not weakness with his build. OK ... So now we offer a "You break it we will replace it for free" Just send the mount back and we will send you out a new one. :grinpimp:
Ha good to know. Sent my paypal payment last week. Not in a huge hurry or anything, was just curious on when I can expect it. Couple weeks?

Ha good to know. Sent my paypal payment last week. Not in a huge hurry or anything, was just curious on when I can expect it. Couple weeks?

The clickable status link below

Puma mount buyers status <link

When your shipping tag is printed you will receive an email with a tracking number and your status will also be updated.

Just got off the phone to the builder and in a perfect world your PS mount will be shipped late tomorrow.:clap:

Our goal after this first batch goes out is to ship with in 48 hours now that production is underway.

After talking with the builder about your stability and strength concern. His comment to me was there is not weakness with his build. OK ... So now we offer a "You break it we will replace it for free" Just send the mount back and we will send you out a new one. :grinpimp:
Can't go wrong with a guarantee like that! Thanks, Phil.

The clickable status link below

Puma mount buyers status <link

When your shipping tag is printed you will receive an email with a tracking number and your status will also be updated.

Just got off the phone to the builder and in a perfect world your PS mount will be shipped late tomorrow.:clap:

Our goal after this first batch goes out is to ship with in 48 hours now that production is underway.
Awesome! Thanks.

Teaser
IMG_20140820_150440804_HDR.jpg

I want the one on the lower left! ;)

Mine was delivered last night. Very impressed. Now to get it all mounted up.
Thanks!

Got mine yesterday as well! Took out the rearseats (surprised how easy this is done, lift latch, slide seat forward, and lift out). Did the test fit, placed the Puma Tank on top, marked mounting holes, drilled them out; removed mount, sanded a bit and bedlined the entire bit. All done in the night i opened the box. should be all wired up and running by thursday!

Chalk this on the board as my first project with the FZJ80 since I got it last November! Thanks Phil!

Got mine yesterday as well! Took out the rearseats (surprised how easy this is done, lift latch, slide seat forward, and lift out). Did the test fit, placed the Puma Tank on top, marked mounting holes, drilled them out; removed mount, sanded a bit and bedlined the entire bit. All done in the night i opened the box. should be all wired up and running by thursday!

Chalk this on the board as my first project with the FZJ80 since I got it last November! Thanks Phil!

You are on fire... I took it out of the package checked the welds and was very satisfied, then went down and started trying to figure out some stealth wiring options for the Anderson plug and a 12v outlet I want to have in the cargo area.

Throw up some pics when you get yours all mounted.

Will do, My anderson plug should be on my doorstep when I get home. The goal is to bolt the end attached to the compressor to the underside of Phils mount with the other end (obviously) attached to the power and ground wire routed through/under the interior panel.

Will do, My anderson plug should be on my doorstep when I get home. The goal is to bolt the end attached to the compressor to the underside of Phils mount with the other end (obviously) attached to the power and ground wire routed through/under the interior panel.

That's exactly what I was going to do. I have the Anderson plugs already. Great minds think alike.

Got mine yesterday evening. Maybe a week or more before mine gets installed. Hunting season opens in Texas this weekend and a man has to have his priorities....

This is my setup to air down/up. I just keep it all in a small tool pouch

8426236456_f46008ec1b_b.jpg

Jose any chance you could list those parts? I have the 'gun' air connector and have to crouch next to my tires. This would def solve that.

Thanks!

J

Jose any chance you could list those parts? I have the 'gun' air connector and have to crouch next to my tires. This would def solve that.

Thanks!

J

Sure. Most of the fittings I assembled myself using stuff from Lowes/Home Depot. The other parts are:

- ARB E-Z Tire Deflator
- Plastair 50' air hose
- Tru-Flate 17-373 lock-on chuck

I can't wait to get my paws on one of these let's see some more pics of them in your rigs also let's see what you have added to your other side mount on guys who ordered both sides

not to side track the thread but who has the best prices on the puma right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom