Funny Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$2999.00 for a computer with a 1/8 the processing ability & memory of my cell phone...wow times change.

I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near ground zero. To show our tolerance, we should let them build. Then right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called “You Mecca Me Hot”. Next to that should be a gay bar, “The Turban Cowboy”. And next door to the mosque should be a pork rib restaurant, maybe “ Iraq o’ Ribs”? Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.
Do you have any other problems I can solve?

I am appalled at all my friends who are so opposed to the mosque near ground zero. To show our tolerance, we should let them build. Then right across the street, someone should put a topless bar, called “You Mecca Me Hot”. Next to that should be a gay bar, “The Turban Cowboy”. And next door to the mosque should be a pork rib restaurant, maybe “ Iraq o’ Ribs”? Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance.
Do you have any other problems I can solve?
Is that a quote, or did you come up with that on your own? I like it!! But, you forgot one other new store: The Suburban Turban, for all your head covering needs. I'll bet that paisley and floral prints would both be big hits. JOhn

Do NOT mess with the Norris...

1.jpg

Can I get this sign for my house?

attachment.php

Last one for today. Not funny just badass...

BUFF B-52... Friggin' awesome!

attachment.php

In the '70's at the peak of the cold war, I used to hunt birds in central North Dakota and see these buggers flying low to the ground around the silos. The sight of the beast would scare the snot out of any bad guy's let alone when the carpet bombing would commence

BUFF B-52... Friggin' awesome!

attachment.php

In the '70's at the peak of the cold war, I used to hunt birds in central North Dakota and see these buggers flying low to the ground around the silos. The sight of the beast would scare the snot out of any bad guy's let alone when the carpet bombing would commence

Nice! The B-52 is my favorite. Probably. Want a good read? Look for a book titled "Where the Buf Fellows Roamed" by Col. James Hooppaw, USAF, Ret.

attachment.php

I fail to see how this device could possibly help to resolve any issues I have with my toasty little buns!!

Easy there John....:hillbilly:

Activists Missing After Declaring “War on Leather” at Motorcycle Rally

I saw this today and laughed my ass off. It's a news site like the Onion so the story is fake but it would likely happen if PETA were to protest leather at a biker rally.

From the article:
“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”
“I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom