Fully Automatic Factory Service Manual (FSM) Downloading (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nate what a great help this is to everyone. When you get a chance can you get the lists for a 2000 Tacoma. Thanks in advance

Can I set up many downloads at the same time? I have a slow connection to this website and it tends to stop for a few seconds and then resume etc.. I would hate to sit so many hours and wait when the ATM documets end, and set up the New Car Features etc...

I would rather use the same cookie for many connections at once, how 'bout that?

Mike, how many downloads are you running? All you have listed is a 96 LX450 so there shouldn't be that many docs for you to run.

I suspect if you run more than one downloader at once or run too many downloader packages you are going to attract negative attention to your account and get yourself (and possibly us) in trouble.
-----Nate

Just completed the downloads on a 97 Landcruiser. Just want to say thanks - Brake Load Sensing seems to be complete. I would like to request a package on the 90 4 Runner. Although my rig is an 88 - the 3VZE info is almost 100% identical and can be very useful.

Take only pictures and leave only Bubbles!
I owe ya!:beer:

Mike, you can make a batch file that calls the begin_download scripts in each folder sequentially, but do not call them all at the same time. This will allow the system to work overnight and it should have finished in the morning. Be sure to replace all the cookies.txt files though.

wethead I will run the 90 4Runner docs right now. Do you dive? :beer:

As promised:

1990:
Toyota 4Runner ATM Unit Repair
Toyota 4Runner New Car Features
Toyota 4Runner Repair Manual
Toyota 4Runner Technical Training
Toyota 4Runner Wire Harness Repair
Toyota 4Runner Wiring Diagrams

As a reminder to everyone: remember to fully comply with ALL of Toyota's copyrights and legal stipulations associated with these documents. I do not care what your personal beliefs on the matter are, nor what you think is fair. If you do not agree to abide fully by Toyota's copyrights then you do not have my permission to use these packages. And that is final!

Just a friendly reminder.

:cheers:

Out:censor: standing. Yepper - been diving since 87. Open water in the Keys and advanced in the Red Sea. Slowin down a bit with age though! Thanks for the 4 runner!
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Notta problem! I just (unofficially) did the Rescue Diver stuff and I'm finally going official on my Advanced certy this semester (2 credit hr class, too good to pass up) so I'm going to be out and about alot. It helps I finally bit the bullet and got all my own good gear, tanks, computer, etc. :cheers:

2000 Tundra?

Do you have to use Firefox? If so can I get rid of it after I'm done?

Dave

Yes you have to use Firefox, unless you know of another way to get session-only cookies from your browser (you can proxy and spy the headers transmitted) but I leave that as an exercise to the advanced, for now (until I become un-lazy and write something using C++) firefox is the easiest.

You may uninstall it after you are done... but why?! Internet Explorer makes me cringe everytime I see Microsoft Release another "Internet Explorer # Readiness Kit" .... developers should never write webpages to display correctly for IE, IE should be written to display webpages correctly! :D

There's a strange thing going on with this website in my case. No, NaterGator don't worry, your files work absolutely fine.

After downloading the files I needed, I decided to browse the site a little bit. The problem is that the documents don't open. When I click a document, it opens in a new window and the window disappears. Nothing else happens.

1. I normally use Firefox, but it doesn't work on IE 6.0 either.
2. I have pop-up blocking disabled
3. Have any firewall stuff disabled
4. I have installed both Acrobat 5.0 and Adobe Reader 8.0 (installed today).

What's going on? I have only a few hours left and no possibility to see anything...

As long as you're doing Tacoma manuals, could you post up the remainder of the 1997 manuals. You have the '97 Tacoma FSM (which I already dl'd) up in the first set of posts.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom