Fully Automatic Factory Service Manual (FSM) Downloading (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will you add 99 Camry?

Go Gators.

prolly a dumb question, but how do i check to see if i have winzip?
Look under your Program Files directory (usually C:\Program Files\) to see if there is a WinZip folder.

Generally, if you have to ask you probably don't have it.

Nate, thanks for taking care of the ones I asked for earlier. You deserve somekind of an award.

Its so much easier to look for things I need. One last request for me though. Since I'm backing up everything I might as well back up the biggest manuals I have. If you can get the 2001 Highlander manuals I would really be greatful because these puppies are in 2 volumes.

Thanks again.

Silicon,
Sorry, slight delay in generating those packages... I noticed some weirdness in the debug output as they were being generated and stopped them and fixed a small bug (I hadn't noticed that javascript was automatically translating forward slashes to +s in the paging queries so I wasn't and it was returning invalid searches)

All fixed up now though, here's what you wanted

2001:
Toyota Highlander ATM Unit Repair
Toyota Highlander Collision Repair Manual
Toyota Highlander New Car Features
Toyota Highlander Owner's Manual
Toyota Highlander Repair Manual
Toyota Highlander Wiring Diagrams

Also, you don't have a hybrid, do you? Thats an entirely different set of documents if so.
-----Nate

No hybrid, they didn't come out until later. I still don't trust them though.

Thanks again Nate.

Nate, again, you are the man...

There's another interesting manual on there, that details wiring harness repair, and connectors. I already downloaded that sucker, but someone else might find it useful.

Thanks! If you do that PayPal thing, or something, let us know. I think we owe ya for all the time you've spend developing this. Maybe there's a part you need?

Thank you

Thanks again this will save a lot of time :cheers:
-Matt

There's another interesting manual on there, that details wiring harness repair, and connectors. I already downloaded that sucker, but someone else might find it useful.
Do you mean the Technical Training stuff or the Wire Harness Repair stuff? I suspect you mean the Wire Harness Repair stuff.

I can easily package those up too, I just need to instruct the spider system to include them, are they something you want to see?

Also: I'm working on a script to create listings of the packages more cleanly so that I don't have to try and organize and edit posts, because now that I'm already over the limit of the third post I'm going to have to spread them elsewhere. I'll whip it up tonight or tomorrow but I think it should make finding what you want easier.

To everyone saying thanks: don't mention it! :D Now, get on the ball and find problems with the packages already, I know there must be some kinks I haven't noticed (actually I've tracked two bugs already, but since I don't download/use 99% of the package I create, I never actually see if stuff is being correctly gotten)

-----Nate

NG -
Quick question, I am running everything per instructions...however, after I see the black command box come up and run through everything nothing happens. No files appear to have been downloaded? Any ideas.

Scratch my previous, once I disabled my Sygate...I was good to go.

Glad to hear it finally worked out for ya ;)

Hi Nate, any chance of getting all the manuals for a 2003 highlander limited.
Cheers and Happy New Year.
Paul

Any chance I can get a set for the 1990 LS 400?
The downloads for my FZJ went great.

Thanks again Nate.

Thanks for doing this, Nate. I only had one problem with 1997 Land Cruiser RM: In the Brake section there's one that for some unknown reason won't download. It's "Load sensing and Proportioning ...". Is there anyway you could check this out and see what's the problem. It's almost like this section is not on TIS. I don't get any error messages from the BAT file process. Thanks.

Nate..

I'm having the same trouble fjfar80 had right above this post. After everything runs thru in the black command box, nothing gets downloaded..... I still have the same 1KB files.

I have no "Sygate" to turn off..... I don't know what that is!!!

Let me know...Thanks

Sorry guys I was out doing some scuba training this morning, but I'm home now and I'll get these done and answer questions by 4pm. Gotta go clean my gear though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom