$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That needs an argon tank too, right? Are you going MIG on us? I tried MIG on Al. Frustrating, an expert told me I'd get good in a couple of months....

Yup, needs an argon tank. I played with it a bit, then used the neighbors HF inverter machine... Above my skill level, but realised on is in my future!

80 series rear drive shaft, 'z' version(no a440's).

Went overboard finding Ty a replacement after I customized his at CTW. Paid a bit more, just trying to recoup some dollars. $100 for you guys.

WANTED

Looking for some couch loveseat type thing. maybe even recliner.

Cheap or free

Looking for leather/vinyl (dogs)
No hide a bed
No recliner option

Thanks

FS
MS Surface Pro 3, i5, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD, keyboard & charger. Win10 Pro.

$600

Anybody has a preferably dead 3fe ecu they are tire of looking at? Just need to harvest the plugs out of it for our 62

Also found that it shares the same plug as these, among other's. Found a source for them, but at almost $100 dollars I'll wait.

Toyota Celica All-Trac 3SGTE 1988 1989
Toyota Celica Supra All 1983 1986
Toyota MR2 4AGZE 1988 1989
Toyota Supra 5MGE 1983 1984
Toyota Supra 5MGE 1985 1986
Toyota Supra 7MGE, 7MGTE 1986.5 1990
Suzuki Swift GTI 1989 1994

I has some for you Kief. Swing by anytime.

For sale & wanted. Got a 17 year old boy who needs to sell his 79 Chevette. Its stuck in 4th gear but runs and drives. Also needs some front suspension work where the dent is. It'd be nice to get something like $400 outta it but he is definitely negotiable.
He is looking for something newer, hatchback with a manual transmission under $5k. Civic, Mazda, Celica whatever
chevette.jpg

1994 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4, Just Like Jesse's post above... TayLynn was given a burbin from her grandparents to help her buy a first rig. As you all know I have already picked up the 4runner. So the sale of the Suburban will help me recover some of the $ I have spent already. OK as for the rig, well its a Fully loaded 1994, seats 8 has 3 rows of seating, tow pk, Brake controller, Power everything, KEYLESS ENTRY. The Motor and Trans were replaced at 200K. I'll get some pix up this evening.....

1994 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4, Listed @ $2K, JSC offers welcome.... Holler w/ questions

Knolly wants the welder. I can pick it up from you whenever for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom