for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Runner is still for sale with new asking price of $1400. It is located in Felton PA close to rt 83 and the Maryland line.

As seen at Rising Sun 4x4 Club's Swap Meet and Rally...

STILL FOR SALE

You know you want it.....

Someone tell Robin to sell this to me, I wanna pick it up next week! :)

"Cherry" 1980 FJ-40 for Sale

Folks I am getting out of the cruiser business. The Rompin Red Rectum is for sale on ebay. Anybody need a reference on the work and quality of this vehicle should call Nolen Grogan and talk to him. You can read about it on ebay. The auction number is 270020675052 - here is the link:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296...site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=270020675052&lk=URL

or you can email or call and I will be happy to discuss. I also have a 1997 Lexus 450 with OME lift and OEM lockers that is coming next. 98,000 miles in top shape.

The rear window works with the key but not with the inside switch. the truck runs great but, i dont know about the timing chain. I dont see why you would not be able to drive it home if you have your own plate and all. I'm not at home right now but ill try to get you some pics asap.

Nice work!

I've thought about painting the fenders, steps, and, I guess, the rear flares/fenders a contrasting color reminiscent of the classic cars of the 1930's. Looks like you had something of the same idea.

Lavarock64 said:
Bigpapparock- Where are you located? (work took ebay away:mad: , so I can't check your 40 link) I'm interested in the 450, could you give me more details and what your looking to get fo it? lavarocks64@hotmail.com

Thanks, Chris

He's in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas.

Harloe! Don't sell 'em all yet. Come camping with us in Gilmer in a few weeks.

Thanks for the kind comment on the paint job. The idea came from Southeastern Motor Freight out of Columbia SC. I called and got their color codes and am really pleased with the results.

Jason, I wish I could join the gang at ICBM. What year is this?
How do I get in touch with you?

bigpopparock said:
Jason, I wish I could join the gang at ICBM. What year is this?
How do I get in touch with you?
Uh, it's 2006. :confused:

:flipoff2:

Click on my username and you can e-mail me.

nice truck, but a lot of money for a frame-on restoration, repainted in a non-original color and a non painted engine compartment.
sorry for my thoughts,
good luck,
j

Is that the 4/80 FJ40 that Nolan had about a year ago?
Weber carb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom