Flat Nasty Fall Run (1 Viewer)

Weekend of (you can select as many as work for you)?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In case you think we need more, which we might considering time of year, this is my contribution.

View attachment 1352001

We will be packing up as much as we can. Whole back of a 1st Gen 4runner filled, pickup bed, and then whatever Connor can fit on his way through. Bringing a couple axes, but not a chainsaw.

Just a crappy container the Chinese use to ship brakes that's not good enough to be reused for anything else.

Put a lid on it and bolt it to the floor and it would make a good cage for a kid.... i mean chil..... i mean medium size dog thats about the size of a kid.

That damn Walter, he's so hot right now!

Had to read Joe's post 3 times before I remembered Jason has a 1st gen 4runner that could be packed with wood.....scared me for a minute, but I'm okay now.

Sweeeet. My plan is to be on the road around 8am thursday. I'm very much looking forward to this... Need a good camping break.

Damnit life's not fair.
I wanna go.
I should be allowed to go.
I'm gonna protest something because of this.
I shouldn't have to work for a living.
I should be allowed to do whatever I want, whenever I want.
Why is this happening to me?
Math is hard, let's go shopping.
Where the fxxx is my trophy?
I want a participation ribbon even though I'm not participating .
If I can't go neither should you guys.
Why do you all hate me?

Have fun yous guys, I'll miss you all while you're gone.

Picked up some cool targets and some tannerite, I wonder how Ron will feel about that...

Bring guns.

Someone go to the Walmart in Salem and help Joe!
He is having runability issues.

Joe fixed his truck by wheeling it. if that's not awesome, I don't know what is.

Wheres the trip report?!?!

Joe broke...??? Something that healed itself

Jason broke and repaired both driveshafts 300 feet into 18

I broke a hub selector gear and a birf/axle 300 feet into 18

It was rainy

It was cold

We drag raced in the night and Bryan almost died

I think that covers it.

Thanks for the summary conner!

Sounds like a usual trip to Flat Nasty except for the cold.
Sorry I missed it.

I almost died because I have beadlocks. They "allowed" me to run a low psi which is unsafe and I was dumb and didn't baseline my tires before going out there.

They all said it looked like I was about to roll as I drifted through the sand/grass. Jack Daniels said it was fine, don't worry about it.

Great weekend though (other than waking up and not feeling my feet from the cold) lots of recovery and fun trails as always. Tom has an awesome picture of Jason hanging a tire about 10 feet in the air.

You would have been added to the list of toyotas that have been flipped in camp doing stupid s***. There is quite a few tacomas from the interwebs on that list.

If I'm not mistaken, night wheeling, on the trails or in camp haven't ended well for this group. Unless you are a "jolly good fellow" driving a 3 wheeled golf cart, then you are fine.

Lots of pics to come later this week
Mrs x

Connor drunk bitch rode with a 12 pack of hairy Busch Light and did it like a Champ!! He got a trophy.
Jason wears collars and wheels and turtles like a mutha. He got a trophy.
Joe is a hero at everything he does. He got a trophy.
John is cute as ever. He sooo got a trophy.
Brian had cold feet, is also cute and immigrated from Lithiuanus. He got a trophy.
Stanley barked at everybody. He almost got a trophy.
Me, I just got a trophy for being a baby boomer MF'r.
Great long week end though, had a blast!
A few pics to follow tomorrow.

One of my favorite trips to date. Awesome wheeling, great campfire, a little cold at night, but for being that cold it really wasn't that bad. It was a great transition for going into the holiday season.

I appreciate everyone help via Google device trying to diagnose the 80 when I got stranded running to town. It did see it first trailer to get back to camp, and proceeded to fix itself once it got on 18. Go figure.

Very fun trip. Great group! 11* low on Saturday night, but I was toasty and slept great! I tried to convince Jenn that we need to shut off the heat last night.

Connor.JPG
Jason.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom