Wanted FJ60 Manual (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drivers side seat bracket for a '76 FJ40 -

Anyone have the drivers side (outside front) seat bracket for a '73-'78 FJ40 in decent condition? I'm trying to convert mine back to stock - and have all the pieces minus this one. I'm going to blast and powder coat it anyway - so as long as it doesn't have holes I'd be interested.

Thanks, Tucker

Wanted-FJ40 Rear Step

hey sniper,
I have a 69' with the rear step. it think its good and straight. I will have to get a better look maybe tonight. its a parts rig so I will not be using it. I will let you know. $20 ok?

Re:1970 FJ40 parts WANTED

hey chris,
I have about six or so stock rims with about 3 or 4 stock hub caps. you are welcome to the best of the bunch for $25(includes rim and cap).
the seats I have for $50 your choice of two sets.

Need steering coupler

Cruiserparts.net has them for $40 I think, I have gotten 2 of them, good quailty.

Longshot

Where are you located at I have a 68 and 75 model tubs both in good to great shape but I am in WA state.

Longshot

toycrusher -
Where in WA? I'm in Seattle and could be interested in a tub if I can have an eyeball on it...

-D-

Re:Center Hubcap 80

You know, I was missing one and got tired of looking at a cruiser with only three. So I took the other three off, cleaned up the hubs, painted them black and REALLY like the look. I won't put the other 3 back on now.

Unless you really want the job of refurbishing these three -- in very faded, no paint, yellow plastic showing through shape, I'd keep looking. I might be persuaded to give them up though, if you're up to the challenge.

Jody.

does anyone have a front fender

They've been beat on, but NO rust, not even a hint. I had them sandblasted and primed with urethane primer. They are the original '66 fenders and they are heavy. I've got both driver's and pass side. Free to a good home.

The frame attachment has been cut and rewelded, but that shouldn't be an issue. I've got the CCOT fenders and wish now that I'd spent the time to finish the originals, they're so much heavier.
Ed :)

Wanted-FJ40 Rear Step

needamod- Sounds good. Let me know how it looks. As you probably gathered from above the mounting flanges need to face in. It looks like the mounting hole center line is 14 1/2".

Let me know. A pic would be sweet to.

Thanks,

Marc

does anyone have a front fender

Steve, I PM'd you.
Ed

Wanted: FJ40 Interior Part

You can get them from the parts houses. I think they are expensive. You could also try Mcmaster-Carr. www.mcmaster.com look on page 2000.

Re:SOA Steering Arm Wanted

Get a high steer from 4x4Labs. Puts the tie-rod above and behind the axle for the ultimate clearance. Love mine.

NEED SMOG PUMP

Looks (sounds) like mine is about to go. I'm dead in the water until I can get it replaced... anyone got one?

let me know your price, with shipping, to Medford, Oregon.

Thanks!

Wanted: FJ40 Interior Part

I think rockymountain and SOR have them for like $25 a piece.
probably CCOT as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom