For Sale FJ40 PTO winch and linkage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
I have a Toyota PTO winch mounted on my '77 FJ40. I had high hopes of putting the PTO gear in the transfer case, but alas it hasn't happened and I want it to be used. I bought a '75 as a parts truck years ago and this is what it came off of.
The winch is mounted on my truck and the shaft and gear/cover are obviously not, but are in the garage.
I am in Albuquerque and would prefer not to ship. Pics are coming.
$650
Thanks!
Jeff

Last edited:
How much are you asking?

Hi All,
I have a Toyota PTO winch mounted on my '77 FJ40. I had high hopes of putting the PTO gear in the transfer case, but alas it hasn't happened and I want it to be used. I bought a '75 as a parts truck years ago and this is what it came off of.
The winch is mounted on my truck and the shaft and gear/cover are obviously not, but are in the garage.
I am in Albuquerque and would prefer not to ship. Pics are coming.
$650 OBO

Thanks!
Jeff

Updated with suggested price. Rain has stopped (bummer). I'll go take pics and post.

Thanks,
Jeff

I am interested. Please post pics or send directly to me. Thanks

Things I noted when taking Pics last night...
the boot that connects the linkage to the housing is hard.
there is seepage from the seal where the drive shaft connects to the main unit (see DLside pic at bottom).

If there are other things I should be looking at or someone needs to see, let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff

That is a beautiful winch at a great price.. you will get it easily..

Hello if you still have the PTO winch long drive shaft i am interested. Please let me know if you would entertain selling just the drive shaft. Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom